Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Carenado AC500 Repaints for download

Fantastic Work Rich !!!!!!!     might have to sit down and Negotiate how many times I need to wash and wax your Vette  for a N number change ;-)      Great Job as Always !!!!!!

What color version and whats the registration number ? try to get it to you this weekend  :wink:

Rich Sennett

Hey! here in Brazil we have a few AC50 Flying! Can i ask just to put the Tail Number PT-KXV  :Tounge:  i don´t have pics from this plane but just for fun and joy of the brazilian pepople that fly this beauty!! 

2G hugs from Brazil 

Hey! here in Brazil we have a few AC50 Flying! Can i ask just to put the Tail Number PT-KXV  :Tounge:  i don´t have pics from this plane but just for fun and joy of the brazilian pepople that fly this beauty!! 

2G hugs from Brazil 

Hi, Rich, a new admiror!

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

2G hugs from Brazil 

Hopefully at a later date right now feeling under the weather after a wisdom tooth pull thats causing another issue and other commitments - thank you

Hi, Rich, a new admiror!

Cheers, Ed

Thanks Ed - will be a bit before I get to the Alaska paint reason stated above 

Rich Sennett

Hopefully at a later date right now feeling under the weather after a wisdom tooth pull thats causing another issue and other commitments - thank you

Thanks Ed - will be a bit before I get to the Alaska paint reason stated above 

Take care!,

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Take care!,

Cheers, Ed

Thank you Ed  :wink:

Rich Sennett

Guest JustanotherPilot

Hi Richard..excellent

Would you be able to do the Shrike VH-IBY, Australian  rego, I have fond memoried flying in it numerous times during the 80's

Thanks

Steve

VH-IBYc_zpss9sfkyv1.jpg

Hi Richard..excellent

Would you be able to do the Shrike VH-IBY, Australian  rego, I have fond memoried flying in it numerous times during the 80's

Thanks

Steve

VH-IBYc_zpss9sfkyv1.jpg

keep that one in mind to - that one looks even easier - when I can nto for a while other graphic projects at the moment - thanks 

Rich Sennett

Wow, what beautiful repaints for this great model!

Thank you, you have made a great looking plane look even better, great work.

Bernardo.

btw, I wanted to upload an image of your work over Norman Cay, anyone knows how I go about it here?

Bernardo Bersik

PhotoSim Labs

Hi Richard, thanks so much for these! And I hope you get to feeling better. Wisdom tooth getting pulled is no fun!

Wow, what beautiful repaints for this great model!

Thank you, you have made a great looking plane look even better, great work.

Bernardo.

btw, I wanted to upload an image of your work over Norman Cay, anyone knows how I go about it here?

Hi Richard, thanks so much for these! And I hope you get to feeling better. Wisdom tooth getting pulled is no fun!

Thanks Guys much appreciated - tooth out and better thanks for asking  :wink:

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

Rich,

Great job on all of these, still looking forward to your N909AK.

Cheers

Martin