Sign in to follow this  
AdvancedFollower

Some shots from Aerofly FS 2

Just some snaps from a few quick flights I did today. Showing off both the high resolution areas near airports and the standard scenery.

J4P95EH.jpg

ivxMk42.jpg

2xuEAYw.jpg

j17zCc8.jpg

d0ZZB3O.jpg

10t0a7w.jpg

pCHRbKH.jpg

YujLWQs.jpg

HCliddT.jpg

UI4ktnM.jpg

VwCJNBa.jpg

0y2fmTL.jpg

M3ksODG.jpg

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Looks like not only Milviz, but Carenado is providing models too.  Is everything there photoreal?  Is it global coverage or a limited area?

Lisbon please!  Could someone get a picture of an approach to LPPT rw 21 or 03 ?

Thx

Most is PR, water is static (no motion), you can go anywhere but only small regions around CA, Nevada is populate.  There are no clouds shadows.  buildings are limited to airports and cities, trees are populated, aircraft are very limited (many controls don't work), no seasons, no AI traffic, no boat traffic, no cars, it's very much a work in progress.

It is 64bit.  I seem to be having a vSync issue so set frames to 120Hz which works ok.

Can't seem to get ShadowPlay to record any video and wasn't able to get a FPS overlay to work.

Cheers, Rob.

Could someone get a picture of an approach to LPPT rw 21 or 03 ?

Sorry no, can't enter ICAO codes to locate airport, but scrolling global over to LPPT and it's not listed.  Area is limited to CA, Nevada, may some AZ.

Cheers Rob

Hopefully, they make the aircraft and environmental settings more in depth as the sim matures.

I've purchased because I'd like to see it progress more.  It is missing many features, but I'll hand it to them, they have by far the best distance interpretation I've seen out of any sim ... beats DCS, P3D, XP10.  It's a good start and hope they persist with it.

Cheers, Rob.

• Upvote 2

Im sorry, but that photoreal is jarring and hideous. The planes and sky look beautiful though. 

No need to be sorry, I'm trying to make a video, but none of my capture tools are working.  There are much better images than those presented, but I've also been one for video when it comes to presentation.

Cheers, Rob.

EDIT: Josh is that a real picture of you?

I've purchased because I'd like to see it progress more.  It is missing many features, but I'll hand it to them, they have by far the best distance interpretation I've seen out of any sim ... beats DCS, P3D, XP10.  It's a good start and hope they persist with it.

Cheers, Rob.

Again, thank you Rob for your opinion, which pretty much and contrarily to what some ( me included ) sometimes may think, is clearly unbiased ( towards p3d ) and that of someone who, just like me after all, places the quality and thrill of a really good flight simulation experience ahead of any other interests or tendencies.

I had that same feel, regarding the potential of their flight dynamics modeling, when I tried the first PC version a couple of years ago. I don't own a smartphone or any PDA-type device, so I never even considered investing in their new version when it was released some months ago for those platforms.

EDIT: Josh is that a real picture of you?

Yes, from my clinical days. I have a slight bit more grey now.  :wink:

Look forward to your video!