Sign in to follow this  
Tight Git

Ultimate VFR

Good morning,

I keep seeing adverts for Ultimate VFR Guam.

It's very cheap, (even for a TG like me!), so I thought I'd try it.

But I can't find where to buy it from, as even their own website won't accept my order.

Can anyone advise me, please?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I do not know what is going on with Ultimate VFR.  I have tried emailing Dean twice with no reply regarding the status of California and Nevada.

Thanks for your response.

Sounds like another Earth Sims situation.

Yes, but I hope not.  I am going to purchase CA and NV if he ever finishes them.

No, it's from a different developer.  I understand they are currently writing a lot of code for it hence no new updates to see if simmers would be interested in this type of scenery. 

simwest Design?

Any idea when we can expect something in the marketplace? (just a target, not a commitment.. since add-ons are so hard to crank out by the clock)

"Khaaaaannn!!!" 

I luv that on your avatar... gave me a chuckle. :smile:

I believe they call themselves simwestDESIGN.  They give no release dates but I would assume their goal is to have something this year.  Howz that pinpointing a release, ha!

Thanks Clutch (yes I do remember that cartoon). There's 5 months left in the year. That's not to long to wait if they can manage a delivery.

Cheers!

UltimateVFR's Facebook page (www.facebook.com/UltimateVFR), as well as its storefront (store.ultimatevfr.com), are apparently no longer operational...

Ultimate VFR is back online. There are no new states yet but the store is again open.

Lyn

Has anyone been able to download existing scenery (Arizona, Colorado, etc.)? I find that the links for downloading my purchases through sendowl no longer work... :( 

Has anyone been able to download existing scenery (Arizona, Colorado, etc.)? I find that the links for downloading my purchases through sendowl no longer work... :sad:

Got ahold of Dean, who straightened things out so downloads are working again. :)

Website is again up and running. Looks like he is again making progress on the states. Updates are located in the "News/Facebook" link. Looking forward to Wisconsin getting completed.

Lyn

Yes, just installed Guam, which is amazing.

Fingers crossed for California soon.

California (Early Access) is now available at the Ultimate VFR store, includes imagery and night lighting. The water and autogen portions are expected in January.