Sign in to follow this  
klamal

Thinking of getting the MilViz B55

As the title says, thinking about buying this aircraft. Done some research and all seems good as far as anything written goes. There's not a lot of YouTube videos though. Not that this means anything. Just has me wondering, is there maybe something better out there for a GA twin other than RealAir dukes(already have them)? Looking for good quality stuff. Not just a pretty painting that one popular company makes.

Thanks for any advice.

The Milviz King Air is very good.  It's still in Alpha, and they are re-working the FMC and some other things, but I enjoy it a great deal.  When they finish it, it should be at the top of the list for twins.  

I don't have the B55, so can't advise.

The B55 from Milviz is still excellent and comes with excellent training missions too :)

Also strongly recommend their Cessna 310 which is prettier and slightly hotter, and also has the training missions.

Both are mostly steam gauge (which is fine by me) and have a different focus than the King Air.

Cheers

Keith

Although my hanger is pretty full I bought the B55 yesterday as it was on 35% sale.

First impressions are excellent.  

The sounds are really good - especially clicks and engines - quite emotive.

The guages are outstanding in particular the fact you can vary lighting in them from 0 to 100%. This is a bonus for someone working on a laptop computer who on many aircraft has to zoom in to read some of the dials!

VERY happy with my purchase so far.

As the title says, thinking about buying this aircraft. Done some research and all seems good as far as anything written goes. There's not a lot of YouTube videos though. Not that this means anything. Just has me wondering, is there maybe something better out there for a GA twin other than RealAir dukes(already have them)? Looking for good quality stuff. Not just a pretty painting that one popular company makes.

Simply the best GA aircraft on the market, in my opinion. If you happen to have Rex/MilViz WX Advantage Radar, having the WX radar embedded into your cockpit in 3D will be a nice addition.

For the price you will be be paying at 35% off, I strongly recommend you to grab the C310 too.

Milviz B55 was one of the first commercial aircraft add-ons I got.. quite sometime ago now... it stacks up very well against all the rest even newer ones.. Only irritation I have is that the landing light runway illumination is extremely bright and the lights create a glow of light for a couple of hundred feet into the air upon take-off but thats a small price to pay for actually seeing where you are going on the tarmac at night compared to all the other aircraft I have..