Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Can I add my existing megasceneryearth and fs global mesh to a new install of P3D...

without reinstalling them from scratch?

I just performed a clean install of WIndows 10 and P3D. I already have FS Global Meshes and Megasceneryearth photoscenery installed previously. I never uninstalled them. Those files reside on another drive. Can I simply add those scenery folders into the library by going into P3D's menu or do I have to reinstall these all over from scratch again?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I don't know for Megascenery (but suspect yes). With FS Global Mesh it does work.

Kind regards, Michael

without reinstalling them from scratch?

I just performed a clean install of WIndows 10 and P3D. I already have FS Global Meshes and Megasceneryearth photoscenery installed previously. I never uninstalled them. Those files reside on another drive. Can I simply add those scenery folders into the library by going into P3D's menu or do I have to reinstall these all over from scratch again?

Yes, you can.

No problem. I've done it with both.

Thanks guys, can someone tell me what order and where FS Global 2010 needs to be in my scenery library?

The Folders can be anywhere you choose.

The order in the Scenery Library should be as follows, ABOVE the entry for Addon Scenery:-

Local Meshes

AFR

EUR

NAM

CSA

ASI

ANT

OCE

AddonScenery