Sign in to follow this  
Von Target

Now... this IS flight simming ...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yeah. This is really "simming". A 747 into Juneau? Good that it is only simming. ;-) Apart from that: Nice simulator you have there.

Apart from that: Nice simulator you have there.

Not mine, :-)  mine's far superior ( i5, 2500, single ASUS monitor and a T.16000 stick!  Ah! And that final touch of the Saitek Rudder Pedals!!!)

Only thing in common with the author of that video is the passion for the B747, and Aerowinx PSX.

• Upvote 1

Great video Jose.  Thanks for posting!  I'm moving it to the FS video forum though.

Best regards,

Great video, I saw this one from the same chap the other day and was blown away by how realistic it looks (using Xplane apparently)

The streetlights and cars, runway graphics - all looks incredible

I know this is probably going to be well documented elsewhere, but does anyone have a summary of what he's doing there with Aerowinx and Xplane/P3D?

I guess Chris is, just like many of us, a 744 fan :-)

Aerowinx PSX provides simply the most advanced EVER simulation of a B747 for the PC. It's limited in terms of out-of-windshield visuals though, so, a few tallented developers and PSX users created plugins/ DLLs / gauges to allow for FSX, P3D or XP10 to be used in the same PC and monitor or accross mutliple PCs and monitors, together with PSX also being run in multiple instances, for complementing with visuals from those sims, the flight and full systems model still being that of PSX, which is light-years ahead of what is presently offered by those other plaftorms...