Sign in to follow this  
scotth6

Fellow Simmer Needs Help!

Please if you can help a fellow flight sim community member out, now is the time to do it. I would like to think that everyone in the flight sim community would come together to help out someone in a time of need, as they have shown to do in the past, and at the moment Owen "HouseHobbit" Perkins needs our help. 

https://www.gofundme.com/2jqz8v8

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...f-our-own*****

Cheers,

Just read the 5 page post on SOH, what a terrible situation, especially being lockout of the hospital.

I was shocked to see the park about him being hit by an illegal alien who's been deported three times with two prior felonies.

Has anyone from his support group tried contacting the presidential candidate who is campaigning against this sort of stuff? I am not mentioning the name since politics are against the rules, but you probably know who I mean. That guy might be able to help financially.

Going to make a donation to the go fund me account.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I'm not sure about the political situation, it might be an idea.  I tried contacting the hospital to give my "suggestion" of how they might improve their service, but I am expecting no miracles, especially considering I live in Australia.

I was hoping a few more people would also contact the hospital:

http://www.miamivalleyhospital.org/

Again I don't know how much difference it will make, it seems to be a system issue.

Cheers,

Just read the 5 page post on SOH, what a terrible situation, especially being lockout of the hospital.

I was shocked to see the park about him being hit by an illegal alien who's been deported three times with two prior felonies.

Has anyone from his support group tried contacting the presidential candidate who is campaigning against this sort of stuff? I am not mentioning the name since politics are against the rules, but you probably know who I mean. That guy might be able to help financially.

Going to make a donation to the go fund me account.

I would be less concerned about who did it and more concerned about the victim. As a Physician myself, I can tell you that healthcare in America has a long way to go so that we don't put people, without the financial means, out on the street. 

Because of this, I am happy to make a donation to this poor gentleman, now and in the future as we watch his recovery. I don't know him, but it is a tragedy none the less. 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

I think the real issue would be to contact they guy you are not naming and his party and tell them to stop obstructing health care for people without money, said policy being named after another president who tried to address the problem but faced stiff opposition (to put it mildly) from said un-named person's party.

• Upvote 1