Sign in to follow this  
HaraldG

Baku to Frankfurt with the Tu-134

Thanks Nebojsa for your comment!

Indeed, UK2000, LHS or TropicalSim scenery fit EVO better.

There is an even more funny thing - MDesigns UUDD. Although payware, they officially deliver optional ground textures fitting the illegal ORBX-Textures converted for FS9. But these optional ground textures also fit FS9Evo quite well.

Regarding EDDF, this could also be a seasonal thing. However, that is not a VIP (very important problem).

FPS at EDDF were a certain problem, indeed. Probably my GPU is the culprit. EDDF  is a fine scenery nevertheless.

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

I just google mapped EDDF

Yes I went looking for aerial photos... generally too poor to say for sure!

But rainfall is year-round; I guess there might be a bit of frost in Dec-Feb which might kill off the grass. Would they spraykill the airport property I wonder?

Reminds me of UK2000 EGLL.
I just google mapped EDDF ..... the airport grass looks very washed out there also compared to the surrounding area.

I just remembered what I did with UK2000 EGLL. I made the summer/spring textures the fall textures as well.

If you look at the spring/summer textures of EDDF the colour is much better...... a long job to replace the fall textures though.

I installed yesterday. An excellent scenery! I just sat on the apron watching the airport life running around me!