Sign in to follow this  
xplanery

Airport scenery you would like to see for FSX/P3D?

Thanks for the incredible offer.

Would you consider a WW II era airbase in England--namely AAF117 Kimbolton, home of the 379th Bomb Group (Heavy)

I can provide background image, (Google Maps), aerial photo of base circa 1944, hdgs 3 runways , amsl of base, and mag var.

Love to have a detailed version of this to fly B-17G's from.

Thanks in advance

Andy

Is this payware, or freeware? I would love to see a super detailed version of EINN Shannon in the Republic of Ireland (fully compatible with PlayHorizon VFR Photographic Scenery Volume 10 Ireland West). In a perfect world, this would also include an extended area surrounding the airport....

I would second this, providing it was a significant improvement over the current Eiresim EINN offering, which is not bad but is now starting to show its age in terms of building textures, etc which do not reach the standards which we know are now achievable in FSX. The only caveat for me is that I would like it to be compatible with FTX Ireland.

Another famous historical airport (with close connections in the past to Shannon) which I would like to see is Gander CYQX. Although this medium sized airport has relatively few scheduled flights these days, it remains an important as a diversionary airport and a transit stop for many transatlantic ferry flights. I have been waiting for Simaddons to come up with this as they steadily add to their Canadian airport portfolio, but is doesn't seem to be on their horizon as yet.

Bill

@captain420 VTBS is already done by aa sceneries.... the same guys who did Kuala Lumpur

@Anders Gron   Taxi2gate are apparently got Charles Gaulle in the pipeline, so expect unnecessary HD textures and a fairly buggy scenery :( 

Why aren't there any FSX airports in UTAH, not even ORBX which is one of their detailed regions? All states surrounding UTAH have at least one.

There are freeware KSLC and a Complete UTAH which has several nice airports in the mountains.

Heh. I flew there for real this summer and then flew to the default version in FSX. There isn't much to the airport to start with! I think Greek airports on some of the islands if they haven't been covered yet can be good because there are a lot of short hops between athens and the islands and in between the islands that people may enjoy flying. I had had several flights and the vast majority of them were using airbuses. Bradley International in Connecticut I don't think has been done. I could be wrong on that though.

KBDL has been done by a developer called FSXcenery, which is churning out 'secondary' US airports at a rate of one a week or more at the moment! I bought it as I wanted to fly there from Dublin in a 757 and the scenery itself is not bad, although very much of FS9 quality (or even pre FS9) in comparison to what we have come to expect of FSX payware today.

TUCSON ARIZONA! Monthan (Spl?) Air Force base and the nearby aircraft boneyard.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

How about KPAE.

That would be the birthplace of the 747/767/777/787 and 777X

Then we could do delivery flights.

Intel I7 6700 4.0 CPU Western Digital Caviar 1TB SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive  16GB DDR4 Crucial RAM. Corsair 750 Watt PSU.

EVGA NVIDIA GTX1080 FTW GPU

How about KPAE.

That would be the birthplace of the 747/767/777/787 and 777X

Then we could do delivery flights.

KPAE would be amazing to have. The guys at IDS are doing KBFI so that's another option on the horizon. :)

Who is doing this?

Aerosoft.. check out there forums..they have some screenshots of the phototextures of the area... this time they are using a larger area for their photo textures.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Aerosoft.. check out there forums..they have some screenshots of the phototextures of the area... this time they are using a larger area for their photo textures.

Thanks, will check it out, loved the original Lukla by them.

RKSI immediately comes to mind.  Lots of ongoing expansion there.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

@captain420 VTBS is already done by aa sceneries.... the same guys who did Kuala Lumpur

@Anders Gron   Taxi2gate are apparently got Charles Gaulle in the pipeline, so expect unnecessary HD textures and a fairly buggy scenery :sad:

I know, that T2G has Charles de Gaulle in the 'pipeline' (I was really happy, when I heard that they were undertaking this project!). But last I heard from their Facebook page, was that they were having trouble getting photo material, and that the project was kinda on 'standby' until they could get the material they needed - either from access or from 3rd party sources... They didn't sound to optimistic regarding the project, sadly... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471