Sign in to follow this  
simmerhead

FALSE ALARM! DTG Flight Simulator to be released...

Thank you, Martin. :Cry: 

:hi:  :Cuppa: 

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

Unfortunately what you saw was bug in the app. The release it is  talking about is FSX: SE. It is an old message from a couple of years ago, and nothing to do with the new sim. 

You can see the message here - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1E9nd7CRqTHV1prNERYbnJVVkE/view

- Martin 

Well, then I'll have to put my faith in Santa, and maybe he'll give you a call :) 

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Would love to see your upcoming Beaver in the DTG simulator!  Lets hope DTG starts contacting the payware developers.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Ah! That explained why we still don't see any screenshot or video.

Not really. They're definitely planning to release by Christmas (as Martin has said), so it's still a bit strange that we haven't seen anything yet.

If I am not mistaken, most large magazines (like PC Pilot, PC Gamer, etc...), need a 3 month lead time for articles. So, if DTG still has not come up with a name for this Soon-To-Be awesome Flight Sim, by now, I don't think we should even expect any magazine articles no sooner then February.

If DTG has started talking with magazines and expect articles in December, that would mean they have a name and information but just choosing not to share any of that basic information with us.

DTG really has the strangest idea of how to promote a new title before Christmas.

With flight simmers you'll get it wrong whatever you do... The proof is in the pudding.

• Upvote 4

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

With flight simmers you'll get it wrong whatever you d

Aint that the truth.

If I am not mistaken, most large magazines (like PC Pilot, PC Gamer, etc...), need a 3 month lead time for articles. So, if DTG still has not come up with a name for this Soon-To-Be awesome Flight Sim, by now, I don't think we should even expect any magazine articles no sooner then February.

Right. I wonder how we will survive without a magazine article before February. Thanks God, there is a nice entertainment next week...

With flight simmers you'll get it wrong whatever you do... The proof is in the pudding.

Savvy words, unfortunately wasted words.

Right. I wonder how we will survive without a magazine article before February. Thanks God, there is a nice entertainment next week...

My point is. Magazines are a great way to promote a title to a large group of people and to not start running ads or articles before the Christmas rush is a very bad idea. PC Pilot has already covered X-Plane 11.

If they some how get something out this month or next, great for them but it means that they released information but did not want to share with those that are following DTG, before the release.