Sign in to follow this  
pilot83

XP11 out of the box!

Maybe you can help me - bought X-Plane 11 last night but cant use it the Saitek throttle quadrant and Saitek Cessna yoke does not work but the buttons do also rudder pedals work - driving me nuts not much help at the org forums - frustrating - thank you much

Richard,

Try this. http://www.avsim.com/topic/498547-grab-your-x-plane-11-beta-guys/page-39#entry3518562

and this. http://www.avsim.com/topic/498547-grab-your-x-plane-11-beta-guys/page-31#entry3517205

It did helped me.

Edit. I see that Mike already answered.

Rich, I had the same problem with the Saitek throttle and yoke. Go to your X-Plane.prf. It's in the XP11\ Output\preferences folder. Open it with notepad. Go to the entries that are _joy_AXIS_usexx. Put a zero after each entry. ie. _joy_AXIS_use0. Start up XP11 and try assigning your controllers again. It worked for me.

Thank you Mike  :wink:

Thank you will do  :wink:

Rich Sennett

After getting frustrated with all kinds of addons for XP11 I went back to default XP and flew where that picture was taken (Lugano): I was totally blown away by all the detail and beauty that I saw. Incredible. Awesome. Never seen anything like this before. I almost got fed up with it all but now I am totally into XP11 again. ;)

Incredible!

I hated KDFW, I know there is an add on AP that is nice, but where is downtown Dallas that is very nice in P3d?

There are a few builxings.

I love many aspects pf XP 11 but hate the blank aIrports and bland colors.

Aaron Tirrell

I downloaded the demo and started it and I can't get the controls to work. It recognizes only the Yaw axis.  I tried hooking up the Joystick Sidewinder and it seemed to recognize and it seemed to assign all axis correctly..  But its not working when I go to the sim... I tried manually assigning the axis and it still doesn/''t. After trying g for 20 min I gave up.

I have my Saitek yoke too which it does not recognize either.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I downloaded the demo and started it and I can't get the controls to work. It recognizes only the Yaw axis.  I tried hooking up the Joystick Sidewinder and it seemed to recognize and it seemed to assign all axis correctly..  But its not working when I go to the sim... I tried manually assigning the axis and it still doesn/''t. After trying g for 20 min I gave up.

I have my Saitek yoke too which it does not recognize either.

Please see 4 post above yours. It may help.

Please see 4 post above yours. It may help.

I just realized my Saitek Yoke is dead... Dead as a door knob.

Doh!

ITs not working in P3D Either even after rebooting my PC... Sigh!

And ITs not even available to purchase. 

Dang!

But I still need to know why my Sidewinder assignement is not holding

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter