Sign in to follow this  
signmanbob

Compatibility With P3D v.3.4.18.19475?

Hello,

Is there any known compatibility issues with the newest P3D version (v.3.4.18.19475) of the 737NGX and the latest upgrade of P3D?

I have been trying to fly it and I am having problems controlling the aircraft when hand flying and with the autopilot.

The aircraft seems to be very unstable and tends to tip over when (if) the autopilot is engaged, it will show "CMD" on the annunciator panel and the aircraft will start to turn over.  Within a short time on autopilot, I'm getting "Bank Angle" warnings, even on HDG or LNAV, and the aircraft will tip over and head for the ground.

Thank you,

Bob

Hello,

Is there any known compatibility issues with the newest P3D version (v.3.4.18.19475) of the 737NGX and the latest upgrade of P3D?

I have been trying to fly it and I am having problems controlling the aircraft when hand flying and with the autopilot.

The aircraft seems to be very unstable and tends to tip over when (if) the autopilot is engaged, it will show "CMD" on the annunciator panel and the aircraft will start to turn over.  Within a short time on autopilot, I'm getting "Bank Angle" warnings, even on HDG or LNAV, and the aircraft will tip over and head for the ground.

Thank you,

Bob

Probably too much wine in these holidays (just joking!!! :fool: )

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Probably too much wine in these holidays (just joking!!! :fool: )

Cheers, Ed

Ha, ha..if I drank, I may suspect that. Merry Christmas  :smile:....anyway that wouldn't explain the autopilot having the same trouble.

me too,

After installing the client P3D 3.4.18.19475 I have the text that flash as well as the sky, I have to call a window of my PMDG and I place it on the second screen so that it stops flashing. I also wanted to load a recorded flight from my 737 PMDG and when I found myself in the parking all my tabs on the P3D toolbar are inactive. Third I lost a flight after an hour with a message telling me that my GTX TITAN Z graphics card will stop. I have an update of my graphics card but the problems persist.
Also when I load P3D with PMDG loading of P3D is done up to 100% with loading complete! But the screen remains there.
Do you have a solution to these problems by thanking you
Marty

"Is there any known compatibility issues with the newest P3D version (v.3.4.18.19475) of the 737NGX and the latest upgrade of P3D?"

All ok here.

"I have to call a window of my PMDG and I place it on the second screen so that it stops flashing."

Do you use SLI?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Same problem here.

The sensitivity of the controls seem to be mutch lower.

inpossible to fly !

My other planes work well, just my 737NGX has that issue

Erik Kuppens

Same problem here.

The sensitivity of the controls seem to be mutch lower.

inpossible to fly !

My other planes work well, just my 737NGX has that issue

I use FSUIPC (newest version/Installer for FSUIPC4.DLL version 4.959) for all axes control / calibration / all aircraft.

Hand fly PMDG737-600 ok then when trimmed, A/P engages ok.

Routes LNAV/VNAV Approaches, Autolands ok.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I use FSUIPC (newest version/Installer for FSUIPC4.DLL version 4.959) for all axes control / calibration / all aircraft.

Hand fly PMDG737-600 ok then when trimmed, A/P engages ok.

Routes LNAV/VNAV Approaches, Autolands ok.

I'll try this.  I didn't have the latest version of FSUIPC 4.  I also set all of my controls through it.  I'll post how it goes.

"Is there any known compatibility issues with the newest P3D version (v.3.4.18.19475) of the 737NGX and the latest upgrade of P3D?"

All ok here.

"I have to call a window of my PMDG and I place it on the second screen so that it stops flashing."

Do you use SLI?

Yes I use the SLI, I will like the disabled but I do not know how to do.

Hello,

I was reading in another forum (Prepar3D I believe) that many folks are having an issue with their SLI setup.  Some were able to fix it by going to an older version of drivers, others are dead in the water.

While I don't have an SLI setup, when I applied the Prepar3D Hotfix 2 I had graphics driver failures but that was fixed by updating my NVIDIA driver to the latest version.

Good Luck,

Mark Trainer

Hello,

I was reading in another forum (Prepar3D I believe) that many folks are having an issue with their SLI setup.  Some were able to fix it by going to an older version of drivers, others are dead in the water.

While I don't have an SLI setup, when I applied the Prepar3D Hotfix 2 I had graphics driver failures but that was fixed by updating my NVIDIA driver to the latest version.

Good Luck,

Mark Trainer

I also installed the latest driver for my graphics card, but the problem still persists.
Yesterday I uninstalled the client.msi to deliver the old one and I was able to fly.

The same issue here. Weird autopilot behavior. The AP are not following the FD, and If I don't take control, it runs the airplane upside down.

Sometimes when applying TOGA duting takeoff, the throttle don't go to takeoff N1. Very weird.

You can see this happing in the video bellow (go to 39:45):

https://youtu.be/1-QetkCQKhs?t=39m45s

I have already reinstalled simconnect, fsuipc and the 737 itself.

I'm desperate to solve this.

Felipe Bachian
I7 4790K@4.6 / ASUS ATX Maximus VII Ranger / 32GB (4x8) 1866Mhz DDR3 Corsair Vengeance / EVGA GTX 1070 6Gb / 2x 480Gb SSD
Honneycomb Alpha Yoke + CH Throttle Quadrant + Saitek Multi Panel + CH Pro Pedals + Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

I had similar bad behavior, but when in fsuipc I changed the axes from sim control to fsuipc control, everything works fine. Not sure of exact menu name, but it is under axes control. Also make sure controller is unchecked in prepar3d.

Daniel Rosso: ATP Single and Multi-Engine: B757 B767 BAE-ATP DA-50 DA-20 CE-650 CE-560-XL CE-525S DO-228: Flight Instructor Single and Multiengine Airplane Gold Seal:  Ground Instructor Advanced and Instrument: Remote Pilot SUAS

I had similar bad behavior, but when in fsuipc I changed the axes from sim control to fsuipc control, everything works fine. Not sure of exact menu name, but it is under axes control. Also make sure controller is unchecked in prepar3d.

I already did that. All my axes are controlled in FSUIPC since ever. And if that was the case, wouldn't be an issue hand flying the 737? The problem is the automation for me. Without the AP, everything seems to be ok.

Felipe Bachian
I7 4790K@4.6 / ASUS ATX Maximus VII Ranger / 32GB (4x8) 1866Mhz DDR3 Corsair Vengeance / EVGA GTX 1070 6Gb / 2x 480Gb SSD
Honneycomb Alpha Yoke + CH Throttle Quadrant + Saitek Multi Panel + CH Pro Pedals + Logitech Extreme 3D Pro