January 26, 20179 yr Author The update is now available from Flysimware's own shop. (for the MU-2B, LJ35 and C402C, too, and there has been an update to their Bell 205 Super Huey last week) I have bought the C402C at fspilotshop, which does not yet have the update. Thank you, Flysimware!
January 26, 20179 yr Hi Thomas, Your enthusiasm is obvious and it sounds like you're really into the FSW C441 - someone else just purchased it and made the plane sound completely unusable and bug ridden - any shot you'd be willing to address some of his issues ? Could he just have localized installation problems ??? I've been interested in the plane and I'm willing to accept the somewhat dated modeling and textures - but everything I've heard up until now was that the systems were good... The Post In Question: http://www.avsim.com/topic/502453-which-cessna-441-is-best/#entry3557275 Regards, Scott
January 26, 20179 yr Hi Thomas, Thanks - I'll take a gander - much appreciated - sir... Regards, Scott
January 26, 20179 yr His issues were with v1.9. He's since updated to v2.0 and no longer has the issues as far as I can see. Bill 😎FS2024 • Currently enjoying : ISW Evektor EV-97, A2A Comanche 2024 & Aerostar • Black Square Commander 114, Bonanzas, Barons, C208, TBM850, Dukes • COWS DA40 & DA42 • FSW Legacy, C24R Sierra & C414 • Echo Falco F8L • Got Friends A32 Vixxen • FSReborn Sirius TL3000 • Flying Fries Gabriel 160TR • Flyboy Rans S6S • Skyward DA50RG • SWS Zenith CH701, RV-8, RV-10, RV-14 • Bagolu C172M & ICP Savannah Currently flying IRL: Evektor EV-97 EuroStar, Pipersport SportCruiser, Aeroprakt A32 Vixxen, Bristell Classic, TL Sirius TL-3000, Rans S6LSTrackIR • BeyondATC • PMS GTN Payware • RealTurb • Axis & Ohs9800X3D • RTX 3080 • 64GB DDR5-6000Former PPL IR, grounded by diabetes. Now UK NPPL(M)
January 27, 20179 yr C441V2 now available at PCAviator...Fast ! Thank you. :smile: Regards, Richard Portier Richard Portier MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K [email protected] x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.