Sign in to follow this  
Dave-Pilot2ATC

Fix for CereProc Voices Coming Soon

Working with CereProc Support, they have identified the issue causing their voices to freeze with Pilot2ATC.  They are putting together an update to their voices and will let me know when it is ready for download.

I will pass that information along here.

Dave

• Upvote 1

Looks like my refund will be unnecessary. Kudos to you and the CereProc team.

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Alpha

Intel Core i7 6700K 4.5GHz

Corsair Vengeance Black LPX 32GB

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

well I wrote a letter to CereProc  too lol. Glad to hear it. May have to check with them because I think (not sure)..about their "maintenance" program (additional cost) to update their voices which I did not buy. Just a thought. Fix should be free..I guess. 

BobM.

Bob M

Just received a PM from CereProc team that they've managed to fix the incompatibility issues with P2A and will update their downloads by the end of the week. They will send me an email when that happens. I will make sure to post here when the update is up for the rest of the user base. 

• Upvote 1

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

I keep checking the CereProc website and there's nothing new mentioned about this.

I sent them a reply a few days back on how the fix is going and still haven't received a reply back.

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

I just bought (2 days ago) 2 voices from CereProc (Sarah and Nathan) and they work perfectly fine in P2A 2.2.0.1

I just bought (2 days ago) 2 voices from CereProc (Sarah and Nathan) and they work perfectly fine in P2A 2.2.0.1

What are the version numbers on the voices that you just bought? The version numbers for my copies of Adam and Nathan show 4.0.1. I've had trouble with these voices both with P2ATC and VOXATC.

What are the version numbers on the voices that you just bought? The version numbers for my copies of Adam and Nathan show 4.0.1. I've had trouble with these voices both with P2ATC and VOXATC.

Hi,

Just for info I bought during bargain Adam, Heather, Isabella and Jack (all version 4.0.1). They work perfectly with VoxAtc 6.52. Btw, I have not tested them yet with Pilot2Atc...

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Just heard from CereProc.  They are hoping to have the fix for P2A out by the end of next week.  It will be part of an update that includes other fixes/changes.

Hang in there everyone.

Dave

Hi,

Just for info I bought during bargain Adam, Heather, Isabella and Jack (all version 4.0.1). They work perfectly with VoxAtc 6.52. Btw, I have not tested them yet with Pilot2Atc...

Regards,

Richard Portier

Whatever is wrong with the CereProc voices seems to have more to do with the overall computer configuration than with the individual apps being used. I assume that  since CereProc acknowledged that the issue will be addressed, that there is some underlying problem with the voices. In my case, they work just fine for a while and then they just become mute, which is a little disconcerting when using an ATC app.  :help:

The voices should be fixed by Friday. Will report back if they are.

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

The new versions of the CereProc Sapi voices have been released. Log in to the CereProc website and go to files tab..you can download the new versions of the voices you purchased from there. You will need to uninstall the old versions before running the new .exes to install the new ones.   Per Graham at CereProc 02102017 845am -5GMT

Bob M.

Bob M