Sign in to follow this  
sascha

Another EVO update

Ongoing! I am using the spring textures as testbed for a higher resolution option at the same time.

Ongoing! I am using the spring textures as testbed for a higher resolution option at the same time.

Nice!

Sacha, there is a large amount of repeated textures on the ground. There is repeat pattern for ground textures. I can see the same drawing many times. Is it possible to check this?

Nice!

Sacha, there is a large amount of repeated textures on the ground. There is repeat pattern for ground textures. I can see the same drawing many times. Is it possible to check this?

This wil depend on landclass, as each individual texture set has only 7 tiles. You need to find landclass addons for your favorite regions to get the most enjoyment from your sim. A good place to look and find is this site which is the most comprehensive link collection I know:

http://www.freewarescenery.com/fs2004.html

Good to read that! I'm looking forward...

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Hi Sascha,

any news from the spring textures?

However, take your time!

I'm currently completely away from flightsimming, as I moved to a new house almost two months ago - and no Internet provider was able to bring me back online until now...

Cheers,

Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

On 2/21/2017 at 2:45 PM, sascha said:

You do remember that the maximum size of landclass textures in FS9 is 256x256 don't you?

It's hardcoded so nothing can be done about it :(