Sign in to follow this  
Richard M Comar

ex-FSAddon VancouverPlus v.2

Hello!

Does anyone know where I can purchase this title, I saw it on utube and would really like to add it to FSX. I cannot find this title anywhere. Any assistance would be really appreciated.

Cheers . . . str8shtr

I believe the author Jon Patch passed  away and that is why its no longer offered maybe someone knows more info.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Hello!

Does anyone know where I can purchase this title, I saw it on utube and would really like to add it to FSX. I cannot find this title anywhere. Any assistance would be really appreciated.

Cheers . . . str8shtr

Have you considered FTX PNW?

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

It was authored jointly by Jon Patch and Holger Sandmann and as Bert said, it is no longer available for download. Holger posts over at the ORBX official forums, so maybe you could PM him about what happened to Vancouver +. Here's a recent thread discussing the status of the addon:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/119184-vancouver/#comment-1069910

Thank you Gentlemen,

I am very sorry to hear of Jon's passing, I've been out of simming for awhile. I'll see if Holger has anything to add. Such a damn shame, it is fabulous!

I have all the NA ORBX terrain and love it. Will take a look at FSDT Vancouver as well.

Blu Leader Out.

Vancouver no more……
By francois On August 20, 2016·

Although we didn’t sell many anymore over these past 2 years, there is still a market. But alas, Jon Patch’ heirs have ordered us to take Vancouver off-line and stop selling it. We have now taken it out of our shop and made other distributors withdraw it as well. Sorry folks.

http://fssupport.com/fsaddon/?p=2767