Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatcund

Blue tint when in IMC?

Does anyone else get this?  It happens all the time when I'm in and out of the soup and at night.  It happens to all aircraft.

Just a beta 8 bug?

Sometimes the VC interior also turns to daytime textures even though I'm at night.  I had submitted it as a bug back in b3 I think.

bluenearimc.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Can't say as I ever had that issue.  This may be a stretch, but are you using a weather add-on?  Maybe something to do with that?

Are you using 3rd party skycolors or tweaked datarefs?

This is probably it. I noticed with your tweaked skycolors, and the lua script for shadows, that I loose LIT textures in the custom sceneries I've downloaded. Probably nothing to do with the skycolors, but if I take the lua script out, everything is fine. Also using xEnviro, so there could be a conflict there as well.

Nope.  I have lua scripts but they are labeled .bak - so I'm not using them.  I'm running no dataref tweaks either.

Nope.  I have lua scripts but they are labeled .bak - so I'm not using them.  I'm running no dataref tweaks either.

Are you using Xenviro ?

Nope.

What could hurt in rerunning your installer?  When it gets to the point of installation of the new files, it should prompt you to overwrite or ignore files and there you can see what may be wrong with your setup?  Just a hunch.

I actually did that for b8. Overwrote everything.

. Odd thing is it does go away after a few minutes - but only sometimes.

Next time it happens, choose "show sky colors" in the menu and change the skycolor used (hialt, orbit, mount, etc.) and see if the blue tint changes.