Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[31JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II: Departure Paperwork...

I think we will have the T/O next the cruise, the final, the landing, the arrival gate and here we will have the Jumbo, hop it's a short flight !

Oh no-no-no-no-no. They take off and we finish the rest after downloading! If they did something like that, I would really die from the suspense

Guys, I have it figured out.... i think...... The photo change happened at 19:00 = 7PM GMT..... that's the first '7' in '747'...... The '4' will be at 7:4X, and it will be Her on the roll..... The second '7' will be at 7:47 and it will be lift off....... So it will be released at 7:47PM GMT!!!!!

So at 7:40 it's TOGA and at 7:47 it's Vr?? 

I think we will have the T/O next the cruise, the final, the landing, the arrival gate and here we will have the Jumbo, hop it's a short flight !

Alternatively, the Captain taxis the plane out onto the runway, lines it up, and looks over at the FO (i.e. any of us) and says, "your airplane!"

Andrew Jones

Seven minutes from TOGA to rotate? That's a looooong runway... :P

Seven minutes from TOGA to rotate? That's a looooong runway... :P

Well it takes them 40 minutes to line up, soo  :Tounge:

Just waiting to see those DC-6s on the website change over to a pair of Queens.  Or actually, perhaps it will be half a dozen of them considering how many version we will be getting this time :-)

Andrew Jones

It's only going slow because every idiot is pressing F5 just in case they miss the announcement by 5 seconds.

Couldn't say it better myself! :D

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

Just waiting to see those DC-6s on the website change over to a pair of Queens

That's when it will be ready to come out :wink:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

either a long runway or a very heavy aircraft that it takes 7 minutes to get up to rotate speed -- TOGA is the start of the takeoff roll, not the taxi :)

Couldn't say it better myself! :D

Hold on, gotta refresh....

• Upvote 2

spacer.png

either a long runway or a very heavy aircraft that it takes 7 minutes to get up to rotate speed -- TOGA is the start of the takeoff roll, not the taxi :)

I was referring to the Facebook picture logic that was suggested. 700 -> line-up, 740 -> TOGA, etc... 

I remember when the first QOS came out it looked like it flew out of the banner on the front page.

Quite cool looking as I remember.

• Upvote 1

Best regards

Peter Lund

Hold on, gotta refresh....

LOL don't break the keyboard :D:P

• Upvote 1

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q