Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[31JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II: Departure Paperwork...

Oh wow, guys, it's coming and so am I!! Check out new facebook profile photo!!

Waaaaaay too much information...

• Upvote 4

Andrew Jones

Oh God, it's the NGX release all over again...

...and we are bringing AVSIM forums down. :cool:

• Upvote 1

Papa Mike Delta Golf Seven Four Four, you have been cleared for take-off, please comply

Something tells me that when it's released, the announcement will be on a different thread, and not here.

Corey McDonald

Waaaaaay too much information...

Ain't no such thing, brother.

spacer.png

Hmm, if I remember correctly (at least with the 777X) the product became live on the website even before the official announcement was made here on forums, didn't it?

I think that is to be expected.  If they did it the other way around, it would start a riot.  So those of us who are observant will get first crack.  Shhhhhhh.

Andrew Jones

Something tells me that when it's released, the announcement will be on a different thread, and not here.

Corey McDonald

If they manage to post the announcement... :ph34r:

When you think about it for a second, it's amazing what a "single" corporation can do with human lives, to put so much excitement out. And what WE, as community, can do, when we bring to a halt quite a bit of world when we stop working and start hitting F5 so we don't miss such an occasion. And let's not forget, when it really matters, we can shut down AVSIM :-D

tumblr_inline_mg433sTpWO1ro6qxf.gif

• Upvote 5

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

Corey McDonald

Probably, but if one of us sees it first, the first mention could still be here. 

Andrew Jones

Just need a price so i can cock the hammer....errr, yeah.

spacer.png

I think we will have the T/O next the cruise, the final, the landing, the arrival gate and here we will have the Jumbo, hop it's a short flight !

Guys, I have it figured out.... i think...... The photo change happened at 19:00 = 7PM GMT..... that's the first '7' in '747'...... The '4' will be at 7:4X, and it will be Her on the roll..... The second '7' will be at 7:47 and it will be lift off....... So it will be released at 7:47PM GMT!!!!!