Sign in to follow this  
MehdiAli

New scenery for Dubai

Does anyone else think there should be an updated or a brand new version of Dubai. The Flytampa one is spectacular but its getting out of date as every year Dubai does its 1B$ update (IRL) what do you think?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I would prefer other airports to be developed which are not yet available for P3D like KBOS, or completely new products like Portland, Auckland, ... Dubai is good enough for a while i.m.o.

• Upvote 3

I would prefer other airports to be developed which are not yet available for P3D like KBOS

The new Flytampa KBOS is imminent... :-)

• Upvote 1

The new Flytampa KBOS is imminent... :-)

I hope you are right.... I know they had a preview along time ago and that was just 1 pic. 

• Upvote 1

Well the control tower needs a paint job :)

30xicgn.jpg

Hehe but maybe a third party could create a texture and maybe we could place it in?

• Upvote 1

I havent got dubai installed at the moment, however it shouldnt be too hard to repaint the tower

I havent got dubai installed at the moment, however it shouldnt be too hard to repaint the tower

Ah cool 

sorry we have had a baby  this week and hes taking up most of my time, i will get around to it when time permits

sorry we have had a baby  this week and hes taking up most of my time, i will get around to it when time permits

And please fix your upper right central when you have time or photoshop for the time being! :smile: