Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Flying with live traffic!

Ok, well I'm making progress - I can now connect to PSXseetraffic across my network but I cannot get Real Traffic to show any Traffic.  I have even tried the standalone version, and yes it is on the flightsim PC.

I'm using Win 10 on the flight PC and Win 7 on the Client.

Anyone?

Ok, well I'm making progress - I can now connect to PSXseetraffic across my network but I cannot get Real Traffic to show any Traffic.  I have even tried the standalone version, and yes it is on the flightsim PC.

Hi Dean,

What do you mean with the standalone version? I do not understand your setup. Can you tell me more? And please post your log file.

Note that you should either install RealTrafic and PSXseeconTraffic at your Flight PC, or both at your Client. 

Nico

I'm stilling getting aircraft park but no live traffic.
.CaptureNoLive_zpsfrwzl86i.png

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

Very good work. It would be amazing if the program would not quit after detecting VATSIM/IVAO traffic. Is this technically possible? It seems to work fine for some seconds before shutting down.

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

Anyone?

Hi Dean

You have two PCs 1 W10 and 1 W7
For the time being install everything on the W10 PC (standalone) in accordance with the manual. There may be some problems with W7 software running these programs.
You may probably have missed it, but there is now a version 5.1   
Download and install this standalone version on your W10 PC.

Also install the PSXTraffic on this W10 PC.

If you get no connection check your firewall and ports.

PSXseeconTraffic Release Notes

Feb 12, 2017, 5.1 beta!

PSXseeconTraffic restricted to being used with P3D only (no FSX).

Note there were some nasty errors reported with FSX. 
For the time being I continue with P3D only, till everything is stable.

Simconnect,cfg file renamed to Simconnect_networked.cfg.

This will prevent problems when running PSXseeconTraffic and P3D at the same PC.

Henk

Really unfortunate re: Vatsim traffic, hopefully this is a feature that can be implemented later. 

Also, a question for those using the program, what happens on approach?  Most major airports have a line of aircraft spaced 3nm to 5nm apart on the approach and I just question how you are successfully interjecting yourself into the flow so as not to cause a missed or adverse affect of wake turbulence (if set in AS2016 or ASN).

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

This is quite interesting.

Can this work with FSX Steam edition or just P3D ?

Bilal Asif Khan

Hi Dean,

What do you mean with the standalone version? I do not understand your setup. Can you tell me more? And please post your log file.

Note that you should either install RealTrafic and PSXseeconTraffic at your Flight PC, or both at your Client. 

Nico

Success Nico!  I had mistakenly read that Real Traffic should be on the FS PC.  The only thing that peturbs me now is the engine NOISES!

Thanks.

Devin - you had any luck?

Very good work. It would be amazing if the program would not quit after detecting VATSIM/IVAO traffic. Is this technically possible? It seems to work fine for some seconds before shutting down.

Hope you can get an answer... I posted same request several pages back  :wink:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/504208-flying-with-live-traffic/?p=3572385

WAT1460.png

Hope you can get an answer... I posted same request several pages back  :wink:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/504208-flying-with-live-traffic/?p=3572385

Well, using real traffic on empty sectors is no problem. It will only close when it detects injected traffic from vPilot/IVAP. I am doing a flight right now on northern europe connected do VATSIM and using Real Traffic. When VATSIM injects multiplayer traffic into the sim, Real Traffic will close, but until then I can see plenty of AI aircraft outside. Hopefully there is some way to avoid that automatic shutdown on the future.

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

Devin - you had any luck?

None.  Did you do anything different from before??

Glad you got it working!

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

As soon as vPilot injects a VATSIM aircraft, it will generate error 41, and stop. Again, it is not possible to have more than one trafic program at the same time, see the Manual, Disclaimer.

As soon as vPilot injects an VATSIM airc raft, it will generate errro 41, and stop. Again, it is not possible to have more then one trafic program at the same time.

Well, I use IVAP and vPilot generating traffic together all the time.

Well, using real traffic on empty sectors is no problem. It will only close when it detects injected traffic from vPilot/IVAP. I am doing a flight right now on northern europe connected do VATSIM and using Real Traffic. When VATSIM injects AI into the sim, Real Traffic will close, but until then I can see plenty of AI aircraft outside. Hopefully there is some way to avoid that automatic shutdown on the future.

Thanks much for the answer !! OK, so if we can limit VATSIM to inject only traffic within a certain distance (like 10 nm) that would still help a lot.  

WAT1460.png

Well, I use IVAP and vPilot generating traffic together all the time.

No, I meant another program in combination with PSXseeconTraffic. That is not possible.

This is quite interesting.

Can this work with FSX Steam edition or just P3D ?

Just P3D for the moment.

I'm stilling getting aircraft park but no live traffic.

.CaptureNoLive_zpsfrwzl86i.png

What does the RealTraffic for PSX window tell you, are their airccraft in the area?