Zimmerbz

Payware Airports For P3D

Can someone tell me if there are good payware for the following airports that work with P3dV3?  I know some of these are out but I am not sure if they are working with V3.  I thought I'd ask before buying.

KDCA, KLGA, KEWR, KLAX, KLAS, KMCI, KMSP, KRSW, KIAH

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have all of the following, and they work in P3D v3.  Grades A (best) to F (fail)

KDCA-two options: TropicalSim's FSX version (C) ported to P3D or the one that comes as part of Drzewiecki's new Washington X (B) (which also has functioning SODE jetways)

KLGA-Imaginesim (B+), although it is a concept design of a planned future airport and not LGA as it exists today.

KEWR-none that I am aware of

KLAX-FSDreamteam KLAX v2 (C-)...a bit dated and a bit slow performance wise, but works OK.  Very (unacceptably) hard hit on frames when run together with ORBX SoCal.

KLAS-FSDreamteam (B)

KMCI-TropicalSim (B-)

KMSP-none that I am aware of, but Flightbeam is getting close to release of a shiny new P3D-native KMSP

KRSW-LatinVFR (A)

KIAH-FSDreamteam (A)

Regards

Hi...

RE: P3Dv3.4

Look for the recent thread on KDCA by DD - it has been well received...

I have ImaginSim's KLGA and it's very good...

KMSP is being worked by Flightbeam - I would wait for that one...

KLAS is being worked by FlyTampa I would wait for that one...

KRSW by LatinVFR is excellent...

Regards,

Scott

17 minutes ago, w6kd said:

I have all of the following, and they work in P3D v3.  Grades A (best) to F (fail)

KDCA-two options: TropicalSim's FSX version (C) ported to P3D or the one that comes as part of Drzewiecki's new Washington X (B) (which also has functioning SODE jetways)

KLGA-Imaginesim (B+), although it is a concept design of a planned future airport and not LGA as it exists today.

KEWR-none that I am aware of

KLAX-FSDreamteam KLAX v2 (C-)...a bit dated and a bit slow performance wise, but works OK.  Very (unacceptably) hard hit on frames when run together with ORBX SoCal.

KLAS-FSDreamteam (B)

KMCI-TropicalSim (B-)

KMSP-none that I am aware of, but Flightbeam is getting close to release of a shiny new P3D-native KMSP

KRSW-LatinVFR (A)

KIAH-FSDreamteam (A)

Regards

Where do you find Drzewiecki's new Washington X?  I googled it but nothing came up

I got mine at Simmarket.  Aerosoft has it as well.

Regards

PC Aviator also has it.  If you can wait until Tuesday, it'll be 10% off.

I am interested in finding scenery around and between KLAX and KSBA. What company makes the best scenery and airports for southern california? I have been using aerofly 2 which has a great world, but the flying is not as realistic.

I see these scenery packs. which are the most current / high res? I am running (3) 4k Monitors. It would be great to have imagery from 2016-2017

MegaSceneryX Southern California

http://www.megascenery.com/megasceneryxsocal.htm

NA Southern California

https://orbxdirect.com/product/sca

SIM720

www.fspilotshop.com/sim720-santa-barbara-airport-for-fsx-p3d-p-4971.html

FS DreamTeam

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/products.html

LA

Las Vegas

any other good developers?

KEWR, KLGA, KJFK are also covered by Drzwiecki Design but have issues and aren't the best.  But if you need a KEWR it works.

KMSP is not yet done by Flightbeam but there is a good free version in the AVSIM library. 

KDCA the two mentioned above but also REX worldwide airports are currently doing KDCA, its free with REX WWA.