shlomiAB

Hard stutters in my P3D v3.4

Recommended Posts

Hi
I am using p3d v3.4 and in this addons:
Orbx FTX global + vector + openLC North America and Europe + FTX trees and FTX England + Ireland + North Germany.
Rex 4 
PMDG 737,747 V3,777
Aerosoft airbus a318-321


I installed all my sceneries and addons and then tried to fly and I got in PMDG and Aerosoft between 30-55 FPS but it is unstable it can be for a second 55 FPS and second after that to be 30 FPS and some less (28-29 FPS)

More to this I have really hard stutters in virtual cockpit and if I try to move inside cockpit it really slow and the picture is like stuck.

My PC:
i7 6700k 4.8ghz (Overclocked)
GTX 1080
16GB Ram
Corsair h115i liquid cooling


What can i do about it? I tried everything and nothing solve it.
I can't fly like this, also I made a try and I reinstalled p3d without addons only PMDG and scenery I got same problem (without FTX and REX)
Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Remove everything.

Create new cfg file. Don't modify anything.

Add one scenery  at a time using the same aircraft to test.

The offending scenery/aircraft will reveal itself.

 

Mark

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, newtie said:

Remove everything.

Create new cfg file. Don't modify anything.

Add one scenery  at a time using the same aircraft to test.

The offending scenery/aircraft will reveal itself.

 

Mark

 

I already did it 

it's happen without any addons except PMDG and the scenery.

same problem with all this addons

what to do?

Share this post


Link to post

It may or may not be. You need to find out.

Basic troubleshooting is a reductive process.

You start removing things until you start making progress.

Are you sure you did everything I asked in the original post?

Share this post


Link to post

Which Nvidia drivers are you using? Latest drivers are having issues, i went back to 376.33 and that stopped my hard  stutters 

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, newtie said:

It may or may not be. You need to find out.

Basic troubleshooting is a reductive process.

You start removing things until you start making progress.

Are you sure you did everything I asked in the original post?

I did scan with my NOD 32 anti virus I have no virus in my computer...

20 minutes ago, alyzar said:

Which Nvidia drivers are you using? Latest drivers are having issues, i went back to 376.33 and that stopped my hard  stutters 

Maybe.. it was good before 2 weeks.

i am using 378.78

Share this post


Link to post

Good advise about one addon at a time,,,,finds the offending issue, also Nvidia 378.78 has vas leakage issues....I am using 376.33, which is stable.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, shlomiAB said:

I did scan with my NOD 32 anti virus I have no virus in my computer...

Maybe.. it was good before 2 weeks.

i am using 378.78

 
 

 He wasn't referring to actually having a virus, but that your AV may be the source of the stutters due it constantly scanning your sim.

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, MAHLER said:

Good advise about one addon at a time,,,,finds the offending issue, also Nvidia 378.78 has vas leakage issues....I am using 376.33, which is stable.

It happened to you in more games? Except the simulator?

Share this post


Link to post

Try vsync to adaptive in the Nvidia CP. Solved my stutter issues. 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Wise87 said:

Try vsync to adaptive in the Nvidia CP. Solved my stutter issues. 

I did this the stutter is some better but it is not perfect like it was before, I get 55 FPS In PMDG 737 cockpit

You think the cause can be because nvidia drivers?

Share this post


Link to post

Hi,

About the anti-virus. The point is not only to scan your PC for possible virus and spy but also to exclude your sim folders from being scanned while your sim is running. Locate this setting in your anti-virus or security protection to exclude your sim folders.

Mike

Share this post


Link to post

My sim is as smooth as silk 99% of the time, I run on an AMD CPU with the NVidia GTX780 and 16 gig RAM. I have, uninstalled Windows defender, uninstalled NVidia Experience, I don't use an anti virus ( and never have), I make sure the Water setting never goes above medium. I also use PTA. And, I never get any Ooms ever. Oh, and I always use the latest NV drivers.Don't believe me just watch.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now