Sign in to follow this  

There's no Moon with correct phases in X-Plane 11 - Bummer!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

19 hours ago, downscc said:

just shows a misunderstanding of what 64b/32b differences are A texture file or a bgl file will be the same... the only likely difference is the installer

Totally wrong!!!!!

Get your facts right before you post like you know it all.

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

It is all pretty simple guys and gals. LM has a very very long track record of developing and producing products that do not perform well nor do they sell very well in the world market. It is a well known fact that they spend millions of dollars developing a simulator just for the purpose of competing with other companies and to lie and upset you and I as Simmers. Oh wait a minute....seems like their profit history is measured in the Billions for some reason! That might be worth considering as you decide where to spend your money. I think that minds that function above the Pacman level may see that as a positive indicator. 

Trying to be fair and balenced... It could be that a multi-Billion dollar company may decide to make a simulator just to ruin your life and mine as some seem to suggest, but that is a hard position to defend with logic.

Buy what ever you want, but for me, it makes sense to stick with the product and company that has a profitable history and the most resources to produce the product that I want. 

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

1 hour ago, CarlosF said:

Totally wrong!!!!!

Get your facts right before you post like you know it all.

Well, then why dont you present YOUR facts? Enlighten us please

Have you ever seen 64bit texture files? (64bit system architecure, not 64bit color depth). Same goes for BGL files, they are just a library of objects, nothing related to 64bit architecture

16 minutes ago, Woozie said:

Well, then why dont you present YOUR facts? Enlighten us please

My comment wasn't directed to you, so no, I will not enlighten YOU! I will be a waste of my time.

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

ok - this is going nowhere.

Vic

• Upvote 2

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors