Sign in to follow this  
spearmint_flyer

TFDi Design Release 717 for P3D V4

5 minutes ago, Michael Moe said:

Still getting the "Pending " in the download section

Am i doing something wrong or does it just take hours/days to get the installer ?

Thanks Michael Moe

Hi Michael,

try using the addon manager to download the latest beta, as long as you "ordered" the beta in the addon section from the Client area you should be all set

John.

16 hours ago, 757FO said:

Hi Michael,

try using the addon manager to download the latest beta, as long as you "ordered" the beta in the addon section from the Client area you should be all set

John.

Thanks just installed it. The liveries  had to be manually installed 

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Hi,

The TFDi Design Addon Manager don't allow to install the version for Prepar3D v4. 

It have a patch for this?

Thanks in advance

Pierre

i7-8700K 3.70 GHz, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, Samsung SSD 840 840 EVO 1TB,  RAM 16 GB, Triple Monitors : 2 LG and Planar touch screen PCT 2265 as main monitor,  Windows 10 up to date 🙂

Just now, pilecan said:

Hi,

The TFDi Design Addon Manager don't allow to install the version for Prepar3D v4. 

It have a patch for this?

Thanks in advance

Pierre

You have to be enrolled in their Opt IN Beta, to be able to install it. 

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

Just now, warriorpilot said:

You have to be enrolled in their Opt IN Beta, to be able to install it. 

How can I do this. On this page I see nothing to be renrolled

https://blog.tfdidesign.com/2017/05/31/tfdi-design-717-public-update-released/

i7-8700K 3.70 GHz, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, Samsung SSD 840 840 EVO 1TB,  RAM 16 GB, Triple Monitors : 2 LG and Planar touch screen PCT 2265 as main monitor,  Windows 10 up to date 🙂

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

Thanks I found it

Then I had problem to install it for their Addon Manager and I found that was my virus protection who block the installation.

Hope this call help...

Waooo... I was a bit hesitant about buying this plane to use it in P3Dv4 but man... I was so wrong... this is one of my favorites along with everything from PMDG... I feel like regional aviation in P3D has been renew with this plane... before it we had Wilco Embraer/CRJ and Flight 1 ATR but as we all know they are VERY old... I'm still waiting for Majestic q400 and Aerosoft CRJ for V4...

If TFDi develop the Embraer 170/175/190/195 I'll be the first to buy it...

Intel i9 13900KS - MSI MEG Z790 ACE Gaming - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - Corsair 32GB DDR5 7200MHz Dominator Platinum RGB - Samsung 1TB + 3x 2TB 980 Pro M.2 SSD Raid 0 - LG 4K 55" OLED C1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 T2 PSU - Virpil Constellation Alpha L & R Grips + MongoosT-50CM2 Grip + MongoosT-50CM2 Base + MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle + Control Panel #2 + Ace Collection Pedals - Honeycomb Alpha XPC + Bravo - Stream Deck XL + PLUS - Corsair K100 OPX RGB Platinum + Nightsword RGB + MM800 RGB Polaris + 7000D Airflow Black Case - Tobii Eye Tracker 5 using OpenTrack - Wharfedale Evo 4.2 Speakers - SVS SB-2000 Pro Subwoofer - Bluesound POWERNODE - Herman Miller Embody Chair Black - ButtKicker Gamer PRO

They have come a long way with this bird thought it still has a host of issues.  The developer has been amazing responding to their customers and the plane just keeps getting better and better.  

At this point I almost don't miss the PM737.

Well...almost...:laugh:

Ilya

Ilya Eydis, PPL, ASEL

21 minutes ago, ieydis said:

Well...almost...:laugh:

Lol

Intel i9 13900KS - MSI MEG Z790 ACE Gaming - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - Corsair 32GB DDR5 7200MHz Dominator Platinum RGB - Samsung 1TB + 3x 2TB 980 Pro M.2 SSD Raid 0 - LG 4K 55" OLED C1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 T2 PSU - Virpil Constellation Alpha L & R Grips + MongoosT-50CM2 Grip + MongoosT-50CM2 Base + MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle + Control Panel #2 + Ace Collection Pedals - Honeycomb Alpha XPC + Bravo - Stream Deck XL + PLUS - Corsair K100 OPX RGB Platinum + Nightsword RGB + MM800 RGB Polaris + 7000D Airflow Black Case - Tobii Eye Tracker 5 using OpenTrack - Wharfedale Evo 4.2 Speakers - SVS SB-2000 Pro Subwoofer - Bluesound POWERNODE - Herman Miller Embody Chair Black - ButtKicker Gamer PRO

It is definitely not PMDG quality, but you also pay far less for it... that being said it is still nice and as ieydis said, it has been seeind steady improvements. Personally I'm not touching it again until it's truly stable and reliable.

After waiting literally years for the Aerosoft CRJ 700/900,  I bought the B717. It's a pretty nice rendition, but recently I installed the beta version of the B717 for P3d V4, thinking that it would be a good  step up. Unfortunately, the frame rate hit is pretty significant in V4, even for a complex tubeliner (15-20 vs. 35-40). TFDI is still working on improving performance in V4, so it probably won't be too long before the two versions give comparable performance. I'd say on a very narrow scale with the low end being the Aerosoft A320/21 and upper end being the NGX, the TFDI B717 is somewhat closer to the NGX end of the scale and definitely worth the price, at least for P3d V3.

8 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

After waiting literally years for the Aerosoft CRJ 700/900,  I bought the B717. It's a pretty nice rendition, but recently I installed the beta version of the B717 for P3d V4, thinking that it would be a good  step up. Unfortunately, the frame rate hit is pretty significant in V4, even for a complex tubeliner (15-20 vs. 35-40). TFDI is still working on improving performance in V4, so it probably won't be too long before the two versions give comparable performance. I'd say on a very narrow scale with the low end being the Aerosoft A320/21 and upper end being the NGX, the TFDI B717 is somewhat closer to the NGX end of the scale and definitely worth the price, at least for P3d V3.

Yes . Quite good aircraft reminding me of the good old SAS MD80/90's days. I also struggling a bit with performance. Lower fps than the PMDG fleet. 

Thanks Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png