Zimmerbz

P3dv4 throttle with fsuipc

I have the paid version of fsuipc 5 along with the thrustmaster warthog hotas throttle.  For whatever reason, I can only get the engine to recognize one engine when pushing the lever forward.  In order to get both, I need to push the axis on my t.1600 stick.  Can anyone suggest how I can fix this,  it was never an issue in v3.  I'm not too savoy in fsuipc so any solid details would be appreciated. Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Try checking the controller assignments in P3D and delete any assignments of axes. I run all of my controllers through FSUIPC.

Which assignment did you choose in FSUIPC? Throttle or Throttle 1? You have to provide some information on what you have done, before anyone can point you in the right direction.

I think I did throttle 1. I can always reset the default settings and start from scratch if you have step by step advice.  At this point I'm not really flying since my rudder pedals are in the shop and the planes I fly aren't available yet in v4. 

Hi

Just set your axis to Throttle, not Throttle 1, 2 etc... This will allow the axis to control all throttles simultaneously.

Hope that helps.

Stu.