Le Français

Blurry Textures?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes your textures are blurry. So are mine and I still haven't found a fix. I am also on a 4770K at 4.8 Ghz 16gb 2400mhz CL9-11-11 and a GTX 980ti. even when I have a lot of setting in graphics dialed back. I see ground textures coming into focus very near the Aircraft at higher speeds. I'm sticking with low and slow in rural areas until I build a new system or I come across a solution. So if anyone has a solution for our hardware I would love to hear it too.:biggrin:

Do you have any affinity mask set? I tried a couple on my 7700k and found a few caused autogen and texture loading problems. Just removed it until I have a chance to experiment further and everything returned to normal.

1 hour ago, snglecoil said:

Do you have any affinity mask set? I tried a couple on my 7700k and found a few caused autogen and texture loading problems. Just removed it until I have a chance to experiment further and everything returned to normal.

No I don't. Clean CFG.

Try locking your FPS if you already aren't.  It seems to help quite a bit with texture loading on my system.

11 hours ago, sfgiants13 said:

Try locking your FPS if you already aren't.  It seems to help quite a bit with texture loading on my system.

They are already locked :(

Try it on a clean install. You should have no blurries at all with your config, especially the OP.

Blurry textures is common. Also on  my system. 

Tesselation on  ultra and textbandmulti=80 or 120 helps a bit 

Michael Moe 

I've recently got the odd blurry, but it's strange as it's always the same tile/patch in the same place! No idea why this is, and around the same area some of the surrounding textures are almost full res but pretty much always pop into perfect res at the same point every time i fly over it. Everything else surrounding looks fine, so, it's a bit odd....