Sign in to follow this  
C525B

Repaints available

Who doesn't love a good "charlie fox"?  Just uploaded, probably available in a few hours from now.

AC690_N690CF.jpg?raw=1

AC690_N690CF_2.jpg?raw=1

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, RobertBernardK said:

Searching for the reg, the N690CF it's a 690A. Non difference visually between an A or B. The B have some improvements in the systems.

Robert, please don't take this too harshly... I do this for fun.  I don't get anything else out of this.  I'm going to paint what I want, however I want.  Just be happy that I choose to share with the community.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, C525B said:

Robert, please don't take this too harshly... I do this for fun.  I don't get anything else out of this.  I'm going to paint what I want, however I want.  Just be happy that I choose to share with the community.

Sorry, I don't mean for bad, I just search the reg and see the model, keep going painting 690, this one is a beautiful and when have the plane for sure the repaint will be on my library. 

Sorry again!

RB 

Two-pack uploading now...

N31BV is the current reg. of this 690, and I also included XA-UOJ, the Mexican reg. it had previously.

AC690_N31BV_1.jpg?raw=1

AC690_N31BV_2.jpg?raw=1

AC690_XAUOJ.jpg?raw=1

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, C525B said:

Two-pack uploading now...

N31BV is the current reg. of this 690, and I also included XA-UOJ, the Mexican reg. it had previously.

AC690_N31BV_1.jpg?raw=1

AC690_N31BV_2.jpg?raw=1

AC690_XAUOJ.jpg?raw=1

TOOOOOOO BEAUTY !!!!!!!!!!!!! too much for me jeje...... please can you search for YV reg........ you will be not dissapointed............ you will have many options to pick one 

redgars

RB

10 hours ago, RobertBernardK said:

TOOOOOOO BEAUTY !!!!!!!!!!!!! too much for me jeje...... please can you search for YV reg........ you will be not dissapointed............ you will have many options to pick one 

i agree with that!! you will not disappointed you will have so many and beauty paints to choose!

Thank you so much for sharing with us your time & talents in giving to us these great repaints to enjoy. They are greatly appreciated!.

A medevac bird for all you PNW lovers.  Appropriate for Oregon/Washington/Alaska.

AC690_N162AL_1.jpg?raw=1

AC690_N162AL_2.jpg?raw=1

AC690_N162AL_3.jpg?raw=1

• Upvote 2

Great paint, medical evacuation on 690 are very successful, a plane for a infinite number of roles! 

Keep working!!  

100% real deal 

Regarding 

RB 

Awesome job, thanks. Airlift Northwest just became my preferred paint for this bird. Don

• Upvote 1

Don Nelson

This one was pretty easy... N71AA is also owned/operated by Aero Air, same as N162AL (could you tell?) but it's configured for passenger charter.

AC690_N71AA_1.jpg?raw=1

AC690_N71AA_2.jpg?raw=1