Sign in to follow this  
x-plane 123

11.05 Released!

36 minutes ago, Schorle said:

Still getting that annoying ground shake effect. Thought that would be fixed by 11.05 ?!

ground shake affect is fixed and coming on 11.10.

11.05 was always expected to be a simple release for updating the airports.

Manuel Merelles

I don't have a new KLAS folder and obviously no strip scenery because of it. Update to 11.05 went fine. Any ideas what I might be missing?

EDIT: Just ran the installer again and now the folder is there. 

Hans

Anyone getting CTD's with 11.05?

I had this twice yesterday after installing so I rolled back to the previous version. Did 2 separate flights today with different aircraft (each one about 3 hours long)  no problems so I upgraded again. First flight within the first 90 minutes had a CTD.

Guess I will be rolling back again tomorrow

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

2 hours ago, Richdem said:

I had this twice yesterday after installing so I rolled back to the previous version. Did 2 separate flights today with different aircraft (each one about 3 hours long)  no problems so I upgraded again. First flight within the first 90 minutes had a CTD.

Probably a plugin conflict. Install a second copy and test !

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

On 6.8.2017 at 2:19 AM, Richdem said:

You should reconsider whether your overclock is still stable. Each of these X-Plane 11 performance improvement updates improves the load distribution across the CPU cores, resulting in an overall higher CPU load and thus pushing some overclocks over the limit. You can be sure that vanilla XP11 doesn't CTD - unless it's a plug-in (check the log.txt), I'd say your overclock might not be XP11 ready. My i4790K overclock was stable for years until XP 11.01 came along...

• Upvote 2

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

3 hours ago, Colonel X said:

You should reconsider whether your overclock is still stable. Each of these X-Plane 11 performance improvement updates improves the load distribution across the CPU cores, resulting in an overall higher CPU load and thus pushing some overclocks over the limit. You can be sure that vanilla XP11 doesn't CTD - unless it's a plug-in (check the log.txt), I'd say your overclock might not be XP11 ready. My i4790K overclock was stable for years until XP 11.01 came along...

Thanks for the reply,

I am looking at the plugins now

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

8 hours ago, Colonel X said:

+1

I had to lower my oc in the past after ctds started for no apparent reason

-Roland

It would appear to have bee a plugin. Looks like either RAAS or the 124th ATC plugin. These are the only two I have left disabled.

I suspect it is the 124th ATC

Richard

mmBbmS1.png

2 hours ago, Richdem said:

It would appear to have bee a plugin. Looks like either RAAS or the 124th ATC plugin. These are the only two I have left disabled.

I suspect it is the 124th ATC

Yep 124th crashes the sim once in a while, it is not perfectly stable yet. I had it crash the last time when I requested a FL change I think.

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

53 minutes ago, mjrhealth said:

Still beta  cant be too long dont expect anything new.

It's not beta, it's a Release Candidate and probably final for this version, I'm guessing.

Laminar's policy has been not to release a further update when a current Release Candidate is good enough. This one was mainly about updating the Gateway airports, and that's been accomplished.

Judging from recent posts on the dev blog, I think they're itching to get into the beta cycle for 11.10. So that may not be too far away. It sounds like there are some major updates there, which will need several beta versions.

X-Plane and Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 10 
i7 6700 4.0 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1660 ti, 1920x1200 monitor