Sign in to follow this  
ZKOKQ

FS Captain 64bit Released

My hats off to the crew at FS Captain. Not only did they have quite a job converting this, it is a FREE update.  Thanks Dutch, Travis and the team. Always have my support.

http://fscaptain.proboards.com/thread/3069/fscaptain-1-public-beta-released

• Upvote 2

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

cant  help  your  self  about  having  another  dig  at  fscrew   for  the upgrade,  there  was  no need  for  you mention this  at all,  all you needed   to say  was  there  was a free upgrade for  fscaptain

• Upvote 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

3 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

cant  help  your  self  about  having  another  dig  at  fscrew   for  the upgrade,  there  was  no need  for  you mention this  at all,  all you needed   to say  was  there  was a free upgrade for  fscaptain

Not for you to say or correct me. I never mentioned FS2Crew to avoid starting a discussion on it. You took care of that.

• Upvote 4

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

no need  to everyone knew who you were  referring  too

• Upvote 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

1 hour ago, pete_auau said:

no need  to everyone knew who you were  referring  too

To be honest, none of your buisness.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pete_auau said:

FS2Crew deserve all the bad publicity they receive at the moment.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, jjf said:

FS2Crew deserve all the bad publicity they receive at the moment.

That's your personal opinion!! I can certainly understand Bryan's choice of charging (nearly) full price for v4 ugprades. He's been supporting us through Prepar3D V2 and V3 without any cost! How much longer do you think he can go on, without making money?! Personally I think he's being treated unfairly. Majestic is also going to charge for a Prepar3D V4 version - and you don't hear anyone complaining about that... 

Personally I think it's more than fair. But again - it's a personal opinion and if you're so offended by this, just don't support him anymore. 

• Upvote 2

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

10 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

That's your personal opinion!! I can certainly understand Bryan's choice of charging (nearly) full price for v4 ugprades. He's been supporting us through Prepar3D V2 and V3 without any cost! How much longer do you think he can go on, without making money?! Personally I think he's being treated unfairly. Majestic is also going to charge for a Prepar3D V4 version - and you don't hear anyone complaining about that... 

Personally I think it's more than fair. But again - it's a personal opinion and if you're so offended by this, just don't support him anymore. 

You thought differently in your reply here  1st sentence

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Travelling_Wilbury said:

You thought differently in your reply here  1st sentence

Not sure what you mean?! 
I replied two times on that topic page you linked to...

Couldn't agree more! Well said.

You always have the option of simply not purchasing it... Whining and complaining about the pricing is just pointless. Probably also why that kind of debate is restricted in most forums...

You're kidding, right?

Both of which has nothing to do with this... Am I missing something or is it just too early in the morning here in Denmark...?!

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

this is a bit much.  there are two ways of making a point,  you can slag off someone for bad behavior, or you can make the point by lauding those you support.  I can understand defending someone who is being attacked (although I happen to agree in this particular case)  but to go all out and bring that argument into a statement of support for another developer is a bit beyond my understanding.  possibly (probably) the OP meant this as a dig, but it wasn't explicitly stated as such.  Now anyone who arrives here looking for info on fs captain has to watch an unrelated flame-fest.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ShawnG said:

this is a bit much.  there are two ways of making a point,  you can slag off someone for bad behavior, or you can make the point by lauding those you support.  I can understand defending someone who is being attacked (although I happen to agree in this particular case)  but to go all out and bring that argument into a statement of support for another developer is a bit beyond my understanding.  possibly (probably) the OP meant this as a dig, but it wasn't explicitly stated as such.  Now anyone who arrives here looking for info on fs captain has to watch an unrelated flame-fest.  

the  op  or  some  one  has  altered  his  post   in which  the  referral  has  been  removed

• Upvote 2

Peter kelberg

3 hours ago, pete_auau said:

Well, I didn't think about Fs2Crew and the bad pricing politics until I read your comment.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Olmba said:

Well, I didn't think about Fs2Crew and there bad pricing politics until I read you comment.  

did  you read  my post above  yours

Peter kelberg

unless he specified fs2crew in his comment, my point stands.  besides, this site doesn't note that a post has been edited?