Sign in to follow this  
Craigt50

JS4100 Upgrade Survey (just for fun)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Suggest you expand the first question to cater for those who want it only for FSX:SE or P3D.

I can't see that asking for improvements would encourage PMDG to do it, it increases their workload. I think she's fine as she is, she just needs to have that same functionality in P3Dv4 x64. It would be nice if they could add a weather radar and perhaps a HOLD page to the FMS, but they're hardly deal breakers.

• Upvote 1

obviously there is a lot of interest in a JS41 or even the MD11 in P3Dv4 or even for other sims... HOWEVER, they already stated their position. Also, just because someone clicks yes on a survey expressing their interest, that does not mean it would result in a sale. You could have 5k+ votes saying yes, but the actual sales will more likely not be near that right away.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, elmucki said:

obviously there is a lot of interest in a JS41 or even the MD11 in P3Dv4 or even for other sims... HOWEVER, they already stated their position. Also, just because someone clicks yes on a survey expressing their interest, that does not mean it would result in a sale. You could have 5k+ votes saying yes, but the actual sales will more likely not be near that right away.

Just for fun!

I couldn't be happier, great news for us fans of the JS41 that have moved from FSX SP2. 

On 09/09/2017 at 3:01 AM, richcam427 said:

I guess all the condescending people who thought they knew everything were wrong about this one. 

Ha ha welcome to the flight sim community!