Bachian

Wheel texture issue

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I'd like to report an issue with the wheels texture that happens in some liveries.

FZ2pK1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

37 minutes ago, bachian said:

Hi,

I'd like to report an issue with the wheels texture that happens in some liveries.

FZ2pK1.jpg

I'll bite...

Why is your screen cap sim such terrible quality yet you have a 4790K and 980Ti?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, PMDG777 said:

I'll bite...

Why is your screen cap sim such terrible quality yet you have a 4790K and 980Ti?

It's because I past it in Paint and resize it, but that's not the point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you see this on all liveries with black front wheels?  I'm not seeing that condition on my TFB livery install.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mac_Paint said:

Do you see this on all liveries with black front wheels?  I'm not seeing that condition on my TFB livery install.

Not all, but some of them like this Red Bull livery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Mac_Paint said:

Also, is this FSX or P3D?

Yes, this is the Red Bull livery installed from OC. It's P3D v3.22.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have identified the problem and a fix will be pushed to the OC.  It'll take a few days to get released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mac_Paint said:

I have identified the problem and a fix will be pushed to the OC.  It'll take a few days to get released.

I'm happy to hear that. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okee dokee, I've made the fix to the Red Bull front wheel and the team will prep the files for the OC.  It'll take a few days but it's on it's way!

I also took a look thru the available liveries and found wheel texture goofs with the Delta and Northern Air Cago liveries.  I've addressed these too and they'll be made available at the same time.

Thanks for the heads up!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this fix avaliable in the last update (v1.20.8430) released this weekend?

It seems not. :(

yl0Bcd.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Bachian said:

Is this fix avaliable in the last update (v1.20.8430) released this weekend?

Updates to the aircraft model and simulation are separate from the liveries.  I've never seen an update occur simultaneously for both, it could happen but it would be by chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28.8.2017 at 6:56 AM, Bachian said:

Is this fix avaliable in the last update (v1.20.8430) released this weekend?

Just open the PMDG Operations Center, open the DC-6 "Livery Downloader" site, look for the Red Bull livery and click on the "Update" button.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2017 at 7:33 AM, Tim-HH said:

Just open the PMDG Operations Center, open the DC-6 "Livery Downloader" site, look for the Red Bull livery and click on the "Update" button.

Done! Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now