Sign in to follow this  
Guest jgoldman

What's coming up?

Guest MarkM

Ground Environment 2006 and Captain Sim 757

Any idea where that Magenta project is at development-wise Manny?Oh...and will/can this be implemented like a Reality gauge? (that would be an incredible challange per many panel.cfg's quirks)Sure looks like a multiple monitor program to me....albeit a very nice one.

Guest David Lee 2

I had forgotten about the PM Garmin 1000. Sure seems like that is taking forever! The LDS 757 will definitely be a welcome addition. I didn't know about Ground Environment 2006 but just purchased all the BEV modules - which, if the truth be known, I'm only luke warm about. I lost track of Dreamfleet so I'm thrilled to hear about an upcoming Lear. Wasn't there a TBM coming out in payware?

I'm waiting for the PSS 777 patch to come out - presumably sometime this year.Ian

Guest andynation

I can't wait for the PMDG MD-11. They haven't update their preview shots for over a year now, wonder how that's going.

>Any idea where that Magenta project is at development-wise>Manny?>>Oh...and will/can this be implemented like a Reality gauge?>(that would be an incredible challange per many panel.cfg's>quirks)>>Sure looks like a multiple monitor program to me....albeit a>very nice one.It says "imminent" on their web page.. but it has been imminent for a while now. :(But I like Project Magent's way of doing things. I own their IFR panel.1. You can use any of our old computers and hook them up. This way..they don't eat your FPS of the FSim. No overheads what so ever.2. You can hook it up to any aircraft you have on the FS9 without messing with that aircraft or the guages. In fact, if you want.. take any of your aircraft and blow away its guages....Thin it down on FS9 and get much better FPS.3. The graphic quaility is mind blowing. Down load their RJ Glass Cockpit Software and their IFR PAnel demo version. BTW.. they have different graphics settings...so make sure you are using the demo with the best graphics available.About the "can this be implemented like a Reality gauge?"I don't quite understand the Q. I think, its far better implemented that reality guages. In fact, I had always wanted reality XP 530 to work like PM running on another computer. Especially during the time it used to give us grief like freezing and FPS loss.But nowdays.. the latest Reality XP GPS 530/430 works pretty good... so Its ok as is. I have stopped wishing for it to be a seperate piece running on another computer.Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest flight78

LVLD 757 ALOT, also ground enviroment 2006 looks very good so far ! another nice prop and that learjet by flight 1 that i didnt know of i might buy. Also of course i cant forget PMDG 747-400 F :). Last but not least Digital Aviations CRj-200 OMG is that one gona be a winner:).Kind regards:Alexander

You pretty much answered my question Manny.I take it this is made/developed for multiple monitor set-ups.Thant isn't something I have plans on within the immediate future...but who knows.Heck, it's hard enough doing my on-line banking, and other 'personal stuff', with my yoke in the way :D

FsCrew for the Level-D 767, that's going to be an unbeatable combination.Thereafter the Level-D 757, but will FsCrew do the 757 next or the PMDG 747?Having had FsCrew for the PMDG 737, nothing is worth having unless you can get FsCrew for it.

ngxu_banner.png

Guest Pesawat

Guys, with all the "big" names with their birds, lets not forget the Caravelle over at www.alliedfsgroup.com i personaly look forward to that. No release date yet but worth waiting for if u ask meAziz