Dragonmount

Did something happen to Real Air?

I've been wanting to reinstall my Lancair Legacy again for the past couple of days but each time I go to their site it's just a banner with their logo.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

They have gone out of Business last year, no more  of their aircraft available, sorry.

42 minutes ago, Dragonmount said:

I've been wanting to reinstall my Lancair Legacy again for the past couple of days but each time I go to their site it's just a banner with their logo.

Here is the entire post where Rob Young announced the closing and reasons behind it.

Just a friendly reminder to use the search button once in a while as all kinds of interesting topics and questions that you may have missed , may have already been discussed with resolutions. Can help to save you some time in waiting for a response.

49 minutes ago, Dragonmount said:

If I understand correctly, you want download again the Legacy you purchased ? If yes, of course all aircrafts bought before they close are available to download again :gaul:

There : http://realairsimulations.com/list_box.php?page=download_installer

Regards,

Thank you for the links, I'm glad there's a way to get this aircraft back, it's one of my favorites, and it makes me sad about RealAir,