CJSCH

Buttons no longer working in P3d v4 after update v 0.3.89

My assigned buttons no longer work in P3d v4 after the latest update. I also cannot change the assignments. Looks like CP does no longer 'talk' properly to the controllers in P3d v4.  Works fine in P3d v3.4. I use TM Hotas Warthog. Windows 10 Pro 64.  

All the assignments are shown and load correctly. I can change the views on the CP set-up pane. I tried to delete the cache but no success. 

Any suggestions welcome. 

Thanks.

Charles

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I also have this problem. It doesnt recognize my xbox one controller dpad buttons anymore

Same here for the joystick, working fine with buttons. P3D V4 0.3.89, PMDG 747, Saitek X55 joystick. Sent in a report file.

I also have this problem with my Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS HOTAS Controller. Joystick and Throttle buttons don't work in P3Dv4.

I tested FSX and the same problem occurs.

I'm having  problem now as well with my Saitek yoke. CP is disconnected from my yoke.

Since the latest update I can no longer pan around with my Saitek yoke's hat switch INSIDE the cockpit!  I can pan around outside all day long.  This is  a HUGE deal for me as I no longer use Track IR.

Please fix like yesterday!

Is there a point in time that we'll get a stable product? Just wondering.

I took this opportunity to try the 12 buck upgrade to EZdok 2.0 and am loving it so far.  Mouse panning is buttery smooth and the effects are great.  I've had enuf of this one for now at least till its stable without the constant intrusive updates that breaks things.

I, too, no longer have any working hat switch on my CH yoke, and the Xbox  controller which I use to move Chaseplane around the cockpit is not being recognised since recent update.   This applies to any of the simulators FSX-SE, P3D v3.4 and P3D v4.

• Upvote 1

Hi, Same here, so I just turn off experimental versions in the preferences tab and after a restart it goes back to ver.3.66, and all buttons are fine. I am sure Keven will get out a fix soon.

John

2 minutes ago, kbowler said:

I, too, no longer have any working hat switch on my CH yoke, and the Xbox  controller which I use to move Chaseplane around the cockpit is not being recognised since recent update.   This applies to any of the simulators FSX-SE, P3D v3.4 and P3D v4.

I agree, I might do the same.  As much as I like CP I DESPISE having forced updates without my permission.  So I have to unplug my internet to they an't intrude into my PC?

Keven, you will lose my business mate if this ain't fixed!

I wish CP would let the user decide if they want to update. I noticed that auto update is starting to become the new thing but it comes with its fair share of problems like this one. Now we have to wait for the developer to resolve the problem. And depending on their time zone or there personal life it could take awhile. I also like to read update reports from others before I decide to install the latest updates,

• Upvote 1