warbirds

Flight 1 GTN Core settings

8 posts in this topic

Curious to see where you have your core settings at. I have tried "All" and "Auto" so far but, for me, the 750 is very sluggish when first started but does smooth out after a minute or so. 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

In the ini file, have you tried to change the "legacy" either from 1 to 0 or vice versa? That solved my problem.

2 hours ago, warbirds said:

Curious to see where you have your core settings at. I have tried "All" and "Auto" so far but, for me, the 750 is very sluggish when first started but does smooth out after a minute or so. 

I have found the "last two cores" option to work the best for me.

Joe

setting the task priority to realtime does the trick for me

Hi Bert, I have been having crashes in p3dv4 since I installed the new version of F1 GTN. Today I think I found the answer (still not sure, needs more testing). I have been running two GTN 750's in the duke and Flysimware Lear and after about 10 minutes of flight p3d crashes. So I tried just one GTN in the panel and so far it is  working,,,fingers crossed.

1 hour ago, warbirds said:

Hi Bert, I have been having crashes in p3dv4 since I installed the new version of F1 GTN. Today I think I found the answer (still not sure, needs more testing). I have been running two GTN 750's in the duke and Flysimware Lear and after about 10 minutes of flight p3d crashes. So I tried just one GTN in the panel and so far it is  working,,,fingers crossed.

Smart move  :cool:

Sorry to bump an old thread but...

On 8/12/2017 at 1:48 PM, scisimmer said:

setting the task priority to realtime does the trick for me

Where do you find "task priority" at?

Thanks!