Sign in to follow this  
PT6

F1 GTNs in Turbine Duke V2 / Legacy V2 for P3D V4

I cannot get my Turbine Duke V2 or Legacy V2 Config Panel to allow me to enable my F1 GTN 750 in the planes, I only just purchased the F1 GTN and don't know how to enable it in very many planes, I have only been able to enable it in my A2A C172 and Carenado PA46. Thanks in advance.

As you know, Realair is out of business, and never supported P3DV4.

There are users who have figured out how to make this work... search for it on this forum.

Bert

Further to what Bert has stated, AVSIM member Quasar had posted this video on the subject. Worked for me for both the Legacy and Turbine Duke,

Hope this helps

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

There are probably 5 or 6 threads covering the Real Air planes and the GTN on the 1st 3 pages.......

*actually this discussion has happened so many times and for so long that you can now find them on the 1st 6 pages

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

1 hour ago, Tokitaumelie said:

Further to what Bert has stated, AVSIM member Quasar had posted this video on the subject. Worked for me for both the Legacy and Turbine Duke,

Hope this helps

Thank you so much, I had tried doing a search and had trouble finding anything. (Sorry everybody else for another GTN Realair post)

30 minutes ago, nard1o said:

Thank you so much, I had tried doing a search and had trouble finding anything. (Sorry everybody else for another GTN Realair post)

You are most welcome. In case you need to locate the "config.ini" file to be edited, it will reside in the install directory for your Real Air aircraft. Both aircraft were added via the xml route.

Mine is as follows, as I had installed at the Default location:

GTN.jpg

Edited by Tokitaumelie

Yeah something broke in the past few days . It was working perfect on both my realair and my Milviz beaver now after a windows update ....broken. My friends went down as well. The GTN won't work at all even on my Milviz which " officially supports" V4

Hate this junk...

Disabling security updates is not an option as I won't have any of my info stolen by the latest virus/ worm/zombie whatever.