Sign in to follow this  
flyalways

new project suggestions/hint (FS2Cabin)

I was wondering if FS2Crew can make a seperate program called

FS2Cabin, where users can freely edit the audio sound files they recorded from their flight. 

I always dreamed of having this product but it seems there isn't software that can match the play what we need.It seems FS2Crew is a perfect match for this kind of software.  

I want to support FS2Crew, ideas and suggestions. I don't have 747 yet, but later if I move onto 777 or 747, I will definitely get one of yours.

On 2017. 9. 3. at 7:46 AM, byork said:

Users record sound from their flight?

I don't follow.  Please explain.

FS2Crew is mainly focus on crew to crew, 

how about a making a new concept software like  Flight Attendant to Passengers and linked to FS2Crew.  

I know FS2Crew has FA PA options,but it's kind of limited and,  we are not allowed to change the sound file, right ?    

Well...

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

16 hours ago, byork said:

So like a Flight Attendant simulator?  

no , more  like a fspassenger, but more  complex features and close to airline procedure.  

3 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Well...

I belive the OP is looking for some more flexibility , such as adding customised sounds files that suits his airliner. As far I know this is not possible in fs2crew due to hard coding.
WELL, I belive YOU already was award of that.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Olmba said:

I belive the OP is looking for some more flexibility , such as adding customised sounds files that suits his airliner. As far I know this is not possible in fs2crew due to hard coding.
WELL, I belive YOU already was award of that.

Actually, I didn't!  Based on that he initially said I thought he was looking for a Flight Attendant Simulator - to which I went out back, dug a shallow grave, jumped in it and begged for someone to cover me up!  It was only when the neighbors told me to shut up that I gave up and came back inside, more depressed than when I went out.  Thank goofness we got some clarification.

Believe it or not, we were asked if we would make a Passenger Simulator a while back ago.  Absolutely couldn't believe that one.

• Upvote 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

39 minutes ago, byork said:

The only pax simulation I'd like to see is people walking to the plane if not a gate... but Orbx may already being doing that.

Indeed! Was kinda hoping to that feature would be implemented into GSX at some point.
Umberto has already hinted that they would do it for Prepar3D V4 at some point... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

16 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

Indeed! Was kinda hoping to that feature would be implemented into GSX at some point.
Umberto has already hinted that they would do it for Prepar3D V4 at some point... 

since v4 is out, I believe in 64bit environment, it might be possible.  

Yearh, I know. 

It's been awhile since Umberto has mentioned it. But I believe one of the things which held FSDT back of implementing it, was the VAS issue. I think FSDT mentioned, that once they had a 64-bit environment, they'd look into it.

Haven't heard much about it lately, though.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471