Sign in to follow this  
Bob Scott

P3D v4.1 official release date announced - Oct 10th

14 minutes ago, tooting said:

And if youre like me. I bet the only time your missus rings your phone is when you're on a 5 mile final with the gear Down... I reckon women do have a 6th sense it's called gear Down sense in my house..

"Hi honey. What you up to?  Busy"

"no no, just pottering around the house"

Unpresses pause...

My wife always comes in on finals every time.   I find it better to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission when getting new things for my sim.  Josh

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

35 minutes ago, tooting said:

And if youre like me. I bet the only time your missus rings your phone is when you're on a 5 mile final with the gear Down... I reckon women do have a 6th sense it's called gear Down sense in my house..

"Hi honey. What you up to?  Busy"

"no no, just pottering around the house"

Unpresses pause...

I don't answer and then tell her I was on the loo. :biggrin:

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Lol. It's not just wives. My cat senses when I'm on final and makes every attempt to sit on my chest in the way of the screen and TIR. Oh gear down noise. Time to interrupt. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

No High Towers, your cat doesn't sense your on finals, it senses your on a "CAT" 1 ILS Approach.

Geez i crack myself up.....

• Upvote 4

On 9/28/2017 at 5:12 AM, regis9 said:

This is exactly it, we simmers are pretty far down the priority list when compared to LM's true financial base for P3D...i'm just grateful to be along for the ride!

Indeed, we are pretty far down there - really just a small pool of folks helping LMCO discover glaring deficiencies or improvements, generating a bit of revenue at the same time.  Just look at the platform developer panel from FlightSimCon back in June.  When directly asked who their target audience was:

XP: "Humans"

FSW: Essentially what XP said, anyone interested at all levels of aviation

P3D: Government and defense customers

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

On 28.9.2017 at 4:54 PM, FreeBird(Josh) said:

My wife always comes in on finals every time.   I find it better to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission when getting new things for my sim.  Josh

This is why you have autoland for on board of an airliner...

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

Getting near the starting gate.   ...  FSUIPC5      ....5.121b is ready for P3D version 4.1

bob