Sign in to follow this  
Lbt564

Aerosoft EGLL for p3d v4 is out

2 hours ago, Rafal said:

It's Aviation Link Company 777-2KQLR (VP-CAL).

handler tugged it round that way facing the taxiway for a quick getaway.

apu on, maybe engines, 

Prince Mohammad turns up in the helicopter from battersea or the Limo from Mayfair.  Board him with the engines on (yes it does happen very rarely even though its totally not allowed.) 

He Jumps on, steps left on the side.  (as per picture)  quick taxi , no messing around.  All done in 5 mins. Thats how VIP GA works,

Money talks, is it right ?  no its not,  does it happen.  Yes every day when you are royalty 

I remember Virgin doing this for Bransons wife on New Years eve in the Caribbean some 10+ years ago.. I was cabin crew on the flight.

** Prince Mohammad bin Fahd bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud is the owner of the Boeing 777 with registation VP-CAL. Prince Mohammed is the son of the late King Fahd of Saudi Arabia. Prince Fahd is also Governor of the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia, home to most of Saudi Arabia´s oil production. The Boeing 777 has a list price of US$ 320 million and is registered to the company Montkaj LTD. That is no coincidence as the Prince also owns a large yacht named Montkaj.** 

14ppkc-6.png

The yacht could be 2x the price of a 777. There insane price wise.

Look at the cost of this one for a week's Holiday. Don't look at the price as is looks, look at the price with expenses.

https://www.yachtcharterfleet.com/luxury-charter-yacht-46811/1111.htm

I've booked it for 2 weeks next June :blink::laugh:

Or should I go the whole hog and got for this one?

https://www.yachtcharterfleet.com/luxury-charter-yacht-23104/queen-miri.htm 

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

On 9/29/2017 at 9:07 AM, nealmac said:

Haha certain members of Avsim never fail to disappoint when it comes to rubbishing Aerosoft. And this time they are doing it without even trying the product out.

And, we are all very well aware who they are. Please excuse me but I have practically decided to "not even look at their post" as it is a total waste of time reading rubbish from such folks. Just ignore and take your time to read posts from legitimate and respectful folks- we know who they are as, well. 

Best of luck! 

• Upvote 1

I got the Aerosoft version after reading about it and watching some youtube videos and it's actually quite nice.

It's a heavy airport with lots and lots of detail and polygons, it's clearly unoptimized (compared to FlyTampa or Taxi2Gate or OrbX), but feels much better than the old version, the very first one, that i had.

I personally don't regret having purchased it, just my $0.02 after all the discussion going on.

• Upvote 1

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

On 30/09/2017 at 4:21 PM, tooting said:

Capture2.jpg  

they are drive on push off.

Would be nice if GSX could handle these operation, Aerosoft is including GSX files lately for their airports, can someone confirm if they did it for EGLL?

Simbol 

I can check later.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

On 9/29/2017 at 9:26 PM, Nuno Pinto said:

Ever heard the expression: "Where there's smoke, there's fire"?

Yeah, I get that. But it does get tiring after a while. Especially rubbishing something without actually seeing it first. And always the same people.

Not you, BTW.

• Upvote 2

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

1 hour ago, nealmac said:

Yeah, I get that. But it does get tiring after a while. Especially rubbishing something without actually seeing it first. And always the same people.

Not you, BTW.

14ppkc-6.png

I look forward to seeing your official chart showing those stands are drive on / drive off.  They are not. the afcad is wrong.  

Let me know when you have the chart Id love to see it.

14ppkc-6.png

5 hours ago, Nuno Pinto said:

I can check later.

While youre at it find me the other magic charts will you.  Ill be waiting. 

14ppkc-6.png

What charts? I don't use charts provided with the airports, nor do i have any idea what you're talking about.

I'm just going to check about the GSX files for Simbol up there.

14 minutes ago, Nuno Pinto said:

What charts? I don't use charts provided with the airports, nor do i have any idea what you're talking about.

I'm just going to check about the GSX files for Simbol up there.

Many Thanks.

Regarding tooting question I think he means the charts that come with the airport documentation but I could be wrong.

Best regards 

Simbol 

3 minutes ago, simbol said:

Many Thanks.

Regarding tooting question I think he means the charts that come with the airport documentation but I could be wrong.

Best regards 

Simbol 

No Nuno, Neals and Anders ones that show they are right and im wrong. 

Hence the attack on myself.. 

14ppkc-6.png

Just now, tooting said:

No Nuno, Neals and Anders ones that show they are right and im wrong. 

Hence the attack on myself.. 

Ok, I have no idea what is all that about, I am just trying to be helpful.

I will wait for the information regarding GSX as I want to know before deciding if I buy this airport or I stay with UK 2000.

Regards,
Simbol