Hi!

Aerosoft egll for p3d v4 is out now! Now I only need the qw787 :happy:

Best Regards

Mohamed

• Upvote 2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Good to know, thx.

Now i will wait a bit for the first reviews and then i will decide to upgrade my old Heathrow Extended or generally switching to UK2000 ;-)

• Upvote 1

I hated the ground flickering on the runways and taxiways. I tried it on two PC's one FSX and my v3.4 both had the same problem. Its better looking than UK2000 but UK2000 does not have the horrible flickering and better FPS.

Have they sorted that out......I bet not.

That's also what I'm waiting for. I have the UK2000 version already, I'll see if it's worth another €6 :)

Let us know, i'm on the fence for UK2000/Aerosoft.

I haven't noticed any obvious ground flickering with Aerosoft Heathrow Extended in P3D v3.3.5. Do you mean when you are taxiing at the airport, or when looking down at it from high above?

4 hours ago, Nyxx said:

I hated the ground flickering on the runways and taxiways. I tried it on two PC's one FSX and my v3.4 both had the same problem. Its better looking than UK2000 but UK2000 does not have the horrible flickering and better FPS.

Have they sorted that out......I bet not.

Don't be silly you know aerosoft don't test stuff anymore.   My 737 bounced down the runway last night in Ibz.  Another afcad issue 

Haha certain members of Avsim never fail to disappoint when it comes to rubbishing Aerosoft. And this time they are doing it without even trying the product out.

• Upvote 3

Visually, I prefer Aerosoft's version, so I am hoping that with V4 optimizations that the performance is somewhat better.    Have been using the UK2000 version up until now - which is also great.

• Upvote 1

V4.0 head-to-head comparison with UK2000 would be much appreciated if AS wants my money. Otherwise, a skip for me even though I own an original version

• Upvote 1

Great! Does anoyone has a solution of how to make it completely compatible with ORBX England? I have disabled all EGLL.BGLs but still I see some flickering and texture problems..

Can someone show me a screenshot of ac parked on stand 601 on the cargo ramp please.

Cheers 

3 hours ago, Daedalus said:

Great! Does anoyone has a solution of how to make it completely compatible with ORBX England? I have disabled all EGLL.BGLs but still I see some flickering and texture problems..

There never was one.

1 hour ago, tooting said:

Can someone show me a screenshot of ac parked on stand 601 on the cargo ramp please.

Cheers 

Here ya go.

wNoBZKU.jpg

ixIv6NO.jpg

FWqqYs7.jpg

p9O5PmK.jpg

IQahb7k.jpg

K1TaCmd.jpg

11 minutes ago, tooting said:

Thanks Mike... stand round the wrong way ????

That's where it placed the aircraft when I loaded it. I thought it was kind of odd that it wasn't positioned nose in.

6 hours ago, nealmac said:

Haha certain members of Avsim never fail to disappoint when it comes to rubbishing Aerosoft. And this time they are doing it without even trying the product out.

Ever heard the expression: "Where there's smoke, there's fire"?

Soooo... Is it buyable?  Does it perform good AND has no issues with V4?  As i said previously i'm on the fence for UK2000/Aerosoft...

7 minutes ago, Nuno Pinto said:

Ever heard the expression: "Where there's smoke, there's fire"?

Soooo... Is it buyable?  Does it perform good AND has no issues with V4?  As i said previously i'm on the fence for UK2000/Aerosoft...

youve got 2 choices mate... my stand issue shows they never test their afcads properly.  those stands had been mentioned before to them and would of taken 10 mins to switch 180 degress the 6 or so cargo stands in an afcad program,

by the looks of it the issue with orbx is still there.  Cant be bothered test that either.  Welcome to 2017... this is now the norm with various developers. 

6 hours ago, G-YMML1 said:

V4.0 head-to-head comparison with UK2000 would be much appreciated if AS wants my money. Otherwise, a skip for me even though I own an original version

Thank you tooting, i'll do like G-YMML1 and wait for some comparison.

Matt Davies is streaming a flight now into Aerosoft's EGLL

5 hours ago, Daedalus said:

I had the same problem two years ago on p3d v2. Started a thread over on their forums (it's still there) . Got laughed at because I use Orbx England, tried to fix it myself, failed, PMed the developer (they haven't even read my PM two years later)

Even after everything I tried,  the AFCAD was broken. I landed a 737 on the runway and it acted like I landed on the grass. Really was a shame. (looked nice though... In all its 12fps glory :D) didn't ask for a refund just a fix. No luck. Bought UK2000 and never looked back. 

You would have thought they would have sorted out the glitches and afcad. But it’s aerosoft so they went for headlines about DL etc in the product page.

Makes nicer reading than we fixed xxxx or does it!

Uk2000 it is a shame because I feel Gary’s work is starting to look old.

The textures on his new Gatwick look very old to what others are making.

Going from a Flightbeam airport to. Uk2000 airport feels like you have gone back 5-6 years in time

• Upvote 2

I just bought this. Upgrade price from the previous version. What a mess. It looks like it's mixed up with the default airport for P3Dv1-3. Then I looked if it was added to the scenery index and I can't find it. Their Install was a complete mess. Never seen this before. Low class Aerosoft! Now have to figure out what the issue it.