springtx

350 dies 4 mins after takeoff

Recommended Posts

Just install the 350 3 days ago, the 1st and 2nd flt was good, lasted about 20 to 30 mins as test a  flight, now the last 6 or 7 flt have all dies about 4 or 5 mins in flt. have a very loud alert and the speed drop from around 250 to less than 90 by the time it crashes. I do have only Alt and Headging on the AP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Are the engines running when you crash? Sounds like you've overtorqued the engines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the engine gauges are flashing red due to you using full power they will die a few minutes after take off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks J35OE and Greg, that worked, pull back around 1000 ft now flying like it should, I am just not finding a lot of info on the 350

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steady or flashing red lights/indications are never a good sign in any airplane ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, springtx said:

Just install the 350 3 days ago, the 1st and 2nd flt was good, lasted about 20 to 30 mins as test a  flight, now the last 6 or 7 flt have all dies about 4 or 5 mins in flt. have a very loud alert and the speed drop from around 250 to less than 90 by the time it crashes. I do have only Alt and Headging on the AP.

Oh gosh, I thought you meant 350 people die 4 minutes after takeoff.  I thought "I never heard that on the news!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, signmanbob said:

Oh gosh, I thought you meant 350 people die 4 minutes after takeoff.  I thought "I never heard that on the news!"

This is definitely NOT funny!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is a shame topic title ;-((

shocking i'm, please minimum take care for who lost...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can  one  of  the mods  change  or  edit  the  topic  title, is  misleading  in a  bad  way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pete_auau said:

Can  one  of  the mods  change  or  edit  the  topic  title, is  misleading  in a  bad  way

IMO it's pretty clear and not at all misleading when this is a topic title in the 350 forum. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, J35OE said:

IMO it's pretty clear and not at all misleading when this is a topic title in the 350 forum. 

 

Yes, but it appears on the main forums frontpage with just the title. Its not until you go into and read it that you see what it is all about or what sub-forum it relates to.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now