vp49p3

Paramotor in v4

Anyone tried Franz Lufthart' paramotor in v4? 

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I asked them and got the following reply:

"We never tested the parameter for Prepared 3D V4. As far as I know it works for Prepared 3D V3, but since it has been designed before the release of Prepared V4 it was never tested by us to work with this version."

I don't want to set my installation at risk and avoided it so far, although I'd enjoy a true Prepar3d4 version.

Kind regards, Michael

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, pmb said:

I don't want to set my installation at risk and avoided it so far, although I'd enjoy a true Prepar3d4 version.

Kind regards, Michael

Thanks Michael.  I sure hope they come out with a v4 version.  Thing's a real gas!

Jay

Has anyone taken the chance on this paramotor in v4? Looking for something low/slow to use with detailed scenery.

Thanks Steve I'll give it a look!

Hey guys, purchased, downloaded and installed in P3Dv4.1. Works perfectly and what a great way to explore the ORBX scenery! Thanks for the advice.

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 5:14 AM, markadeane said:

Hey guys, purchased, downloaded and installed in P3Dv4.1. Works perfectly and what a great way to explore the ORBX scenery! Thanks for the advice.

4.3?

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 5:55 PM, vp49p3 said:

Anyone tried Franz Lufthart' paramotor in v4? 

Went ahead, crossed my fingers and installed it into P3dv4.3.  Works great!!  Here's a picture of the p-guy in ORBX Tapini scenery

Capture 87

By the way, if you have this scenery, try landing at KGH Yongai.  Tried it in Ant's Drifter--really, really hard!