Sign in to follow this  
Wise87

LatinVFR releases San Diego v2 for P3dv4

dont worry aerosoft and justsim will probably release one now too

14ppkc-6.png

Bought it today, tried to go for my first flight.  Looks nice other than the issue of the aircraft wheels sinking into the ground as has been noted by others.  I also noted bleed through of some other runway textures on the runway (I have both the ORBX version and the old LVFR versions uninstalled).  Then I had a CTD with ucrtbase.dll on rotation before before I could even get the main gear off the runway, ugh.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

57 minutes ago, regis9 said:

Bought it today, tried to go for my first flight.  Looks nice other than the issue of the aircraft wheels sinking into the ground as has been noted by others.  I also noted bleed through of some other runway textures on the runway (I have both the ORBX version and the old LVFR versions uninstalled).  Then I had a CTD with ucrtbase.dll on rotation before before I could even get the main gear off the runway, ugh.

Hi,

We have released a hotfix for some ground sinking, but despite the hotfix it appears there are some files associated with the other developer that did KSAN recently. The user who has identified the (files) has sent me the information on which to remove.

We can't ask users to individually remove files from other scenery, it is up to the other developer to help identify the files. I would forward the message I got from the user in order to resolve the issue but I can't publicly state here the solution. Please email me to support(at)latinvfr.com so I can forward this solution.

Apparently despite removing their KSAN there were residual files still causing conflict, and right now that's the main issue we have. I would ask the user to post something on the company's forum to see if they can help.

Thanks Ricardo, I wondered if there might be some orbx leftovers.  They don’t do a very good job of actually uninstalling things sometimes.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

3 hours ago, DJJose said:

looking forward to future updates of their Caribbean sceneries

Same here----Montego Bay, Cayman Is, and others.

I don't see how or where to get the discount for owners of previous versions???  Got mine from Simmarket. Maybe order number into 'coupon space'?

Hi Folks,

The wheels sinking in seem to be prevalent on many of the LVFR sceneries - that happened on the old version as well...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

15 minutes ago, Dougal said:

I don't see how or where to get the discount for owners of previous versions???  Got mine from Simmarket. Maybe order number into 'coupon space'?

Hi, login to your simmarket account from which you bought v1 and then click purchase v2 and on checkout you should see the discounted price.

15 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

The wheels sinking in seem to be prevalent on many of the LVFR sceneries - that happened on the old version as well...

Regards,
Scott

Hello,

It did on v1 for p3dv4, that's why we did a disclaimer on not having V1 completely P3dv4 compatible.

As for this moment, I haven't received reports of any other of our scenery with that sort of issue, if you can please email us and tell us which other have sinking issues at the moment. Thanks

Hi Ricardo,

I’m currently dead in the water at the moment with P3D... Will do when operational again... Hope Key West figures high in your upgrade list as that’s probabaly my favorite... Keep up the good work !

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

13 minutes ago, LVFRicardo said:

Hi, login to your simmarket account from which you bought v1 and then click purchase v2 and on checkout you should see the discounted price.

OK thanks Ricardo

6 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Ricardo,

I’m currently dead in the water at the moment with P3D... Will do when operational again... Hope Key West figures high in your upgrade list as that’s probabaly my favorite... Keep up the good work !

Regards,

Scott

Sure, no problem,  KEYWv2 is fully P3d4  compatible (though not 100% p3dv4 code at the moment)

You let us know any issues...

• Upvote 1

Good to see you here Ricardo. Keep up the good work! :biggrin:

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

It's crashing for me.  I tried to post over at the LVFR forums but for some reason I can't. I could not get the scenery to load without it crashing p3d with a g3d error updated my drivers installed the hotfix and tried again but it was a no-go. Wen't back to the previous version all was good again. Hoping somebody can give me an idea of where to start looking.  

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS