HLJames

Bilbao to Barcelona, Spain

Recommended Posts

France VFR

MSE 2 Spain

ORBX Bilbao Airport

Aerosoft Mega Airport Barcelona

Carenado F406 Caravan 2

Thanks for viewing!

26384137949_470b8ca850_h.jpg

26384137829_1b9766bac3_h.jpg

38128845322_c9c2d3a60e_h.jpg

26384137709_327cab5781_h.jpg

26384137559_61d70f122f_h.jpg

26384137339_f3a6b13cca_h.jpg

26384137139_c1581b8b67_h.jpg

26384136989_b12f6e30fa_h.jpg

24308406468_50735072b3_h.jpg

26384136789_680d3848ca_h.jpg

24308408708_f64f508bb4_h.jpg

26384136529_f95a315985_h.jpg

38128845072_34787513a6_h.jpg

24308408228_f6d4ab68fb_h.jpg

26384136189_9fc08e852c_h.jpg

24308407708_e5371ad838_h.jpg

38128846132_bd63f43974_h.jpg

24308407138_44de497159_h.jpg

24308405908_d15c4ca947_h.jpg

26384138079_bab674465c_h.jpg

  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Nice, James

Bilbao to Barcelona is a very good route to do because outside the landscapes are always beautifull without boring times.

Your's shots show it very very well.

For training is one of mine prefered beautifull routes:

-Bilbao<>Barcelona

-Vienna<>Insbruck<>Zurich

-Nice<>Perpignan<>Toulouse<>Bordeaux<>La Rochelle (france vfr)

-Dusseldorf<>Stuttgart<>Strasbourg (along the Rivers Rhine+...)

-Oslo<>Sandane<>Vaernes<>Hammerfest

-Palerma<>Napoli<Venice<>Milan

-Kerkira<>Athens<>Skiathos or Samos

-Southampton<>Cardiff<>Liverpool<>Glassgow<>Inverness...<>Barra 

All are in mine sim with wondefull sceneries...

Hope that the shots above shall influenced more Americans to come flying in Europe. The advantage of flying Europe is that difference of ambiances are on shorter distances.

Have a good day and flight.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice pics mate, are you using any kind of mesh?

Edit: forget my question MSE 2 Spain :)

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ms2 said:

Nice, James

Bilbao to Barcelona is a very good route to do because outside the landscapes are always beautifull without boring times.

Your's shots show it very very well.

For training is one of mine prefered beautifull routes:

-Bilbao<>Barcelona

-Vienna<>Insbruck<>Zurich

-Nice<>Perpignan<>Toulouse<>Bordeaux<>La Rochelle (france vfr)

-Dusseldorf<>Stuttgart<>Strasbourg (along the Rivers Rhine+...)

-Oslo<>Sandane<>Vaernes<>Hammerfest

-Palerma<>Napoli<Venice<>Milan

-Kerkira<>Athens<>Skiathos or Samos

-Southampton<>Cardiff<>Liverpool<>Glassgow<>Inverness...<>Barra 

All are in mine sim with wondefull sceneries...

Hope that the shots above shall influenced more Americans to come flying in Europe. The advantage of flying Europe is that difference of ambiances are on shorter distances.

Have a good day and flight.

 

Thanks very much for commenting....Copy those wonderful areas to fly...European blended scenery with professional water masking sets the standard for scenery making!

8 hours ago, dmarques69 said:

Nice pics mate, are you using any kind of mesh?

Edit: forget my question MSE 2 Spain :)

 

Appreciate the comment.....The mesh is PILOTS FS Global Ultimate....some ORBX airports require regional mesh!

HLJAMES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice.  That plane nose looks like a rocket.  Unfortunately I don't have Photoscenery, so I am pretty sure my trip won't look as nice.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2017 at 10:03 AM, ms2 said:

Nice, James

Bilbao to Barcelona is a very good route to do because outside the landscapes are always beautifull without boring times.

Your's shots show it very very well.

For training is one of mine prefered beautifull routes:

-Bilbao<>Barcelona

-Vienna<>Insbruck<>Zurich

-Nice<>Perpignan<>Toulouse<>Bordeaux<>La Rochelle (france vfr)

-Dusseldorf<>Stuttgart<>Strasbourg (along the Rivers Rhine+...)

-Oslo<>Sandane<>Vaernes<>Hammerfest

-Palerma<>Napoli<Venice<>Milan

-Kerkira<>Athens<>Skiathos or Samos

-Southampton<>Cardiff<>Liverpool<>Glassgow<>Inverness...<>Barra 

All are in mine sim with wondefull sceneries...

Hope that the shots above shall influenced more Americans to come flying in Europe. The advantage of flying Europe is that difference of ambiances are on shorter distances.

Have a good day and flight.

 

Nice routes suggestion, will try them all.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love mountain scenery in these pics!!!  One of my favorite mountain areas I like to fly is France VFR Corse (Corsica)! France VFR makes some great scenery.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Carlton1971 said:

Very colorful Pyrenees mountains....thanks for sharing!

Many thanks for comments!

9 hours ago, Anxu00 said:

Very nice.  That plane nose looks like a rocket.  Unfortunately I don't have Photoscenery, so I am pretty sure my trip won't look as nice.

Big thank you for comments.....these airframes were designed for piston engines then stretched out for turbine engines....the photoscenery shows what is really there!

9 hours ago, Anxu00 said:

Nice routes suggestion, will try them all.

Thanks very much....Fortunately all those areas are covered with high resolution photoscenery....don't forget the French Alps!

4 hours ago, TuFun said:

Love mountain scenery in these pics!!!  One of my favorite mountain areas I like to fly is France VFR Corse (Corsica)! France VFR makes some great scenery.

Huge thank you for commenting.....we had to wait a long time for France VFR...their professionalism made the wait worth it!

HLJAMES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, EugeneR said:

Wonderful cross country scenery!

Thanks very much for commenting!

HLJAMES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now