Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

P3D - Thanksgiving potential release hype

Theres plenty of other worthwhile places he could of done that people are begging to have done 

14 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

AFAIK, no one has ever done a proper rendition of KPAE, KRNT, or KBFI.

• Upvote 2

14ppkc-6.png

15 minutes ago, tooting said:

Theres plenty of other worthwhile places he could of done that people are begging to have done 

A lot of people, including myself, would love to have all of the Boeing fields made in high quality. Wouldn’t you?

• Upvote 1

Would love a KBFI to fly my 744 out of for practice laps.

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, tooting said:

As a Seattle local, I am beyond Stoked to see this coming. A proper KBFI is going to be awesome, and to get KPAE a redone KSEA and surrounding GA fields along with Renton... This is great! 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

A lot of people, including myself, would love to have all of the Boeing fields made in high quality. Wouldn’t you?

Especially nice, when PMDG or Qualitywings release a new P3dV4 Boeing, to do delivery flights from there. :)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ErichB said:

Especially nice, when PMDG or Qualitywings release a new P3dV4 Boeing, to do delivery flights from there. :)

Exactly! Now if only someone would do Toulouse.....

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Would love a KBFI to fly my 744 out of for practice laps.

The Boeing 747 plant is located at KPAE Paine Field, Everett, WA.

• Upvote 1

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

1 minute ago, thibodba57 said:

The Boeing 747 plant is located at KPAE Paine Field, Renton, WA.

Isn’t Paine in Everette?

48 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

Isn’t Paine in Everette?

It is.  I changed it but looks like you replied before I got to it. I got in a habit of saying Renton a couple months ago. It’s from a previous carrier that had us overnight in Renton I guess anyways, idk wherelese it came from.

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

PMDG 747-8 and hopefully a substantial sale price on the FSL A320 would be welcome.

• Upvote 1

The new Flytampa KBOS would be nice

• Upvote 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Some Asian airports,  zbaa? 

African airports, joburg? 

• Upvote 3

14ppkc-6.png

48 minutes ago, pracines said:

PMDG 747-8 and hopefully a substantial sale price on the FSL A320 would be welcome.

FSL don’t do sales 😉

48 minutes ago, tooting said:

Some Asian airports,  zbaa? 

African airports, joburg? 

Doesn’t A_A have a ZBAA? And Aerosoft has a Johannesburg in the works though it appears to have been held up by a lot of things.

We need more Asian airports and scenery... America and Europe has enough already! What about an updated RKSI Incheon Airport in South Korea? Or VVTS Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam? I would love to fly that part of the world but there's just too many lacking things there.

• Upvote 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU