Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

P3D - Thanksgiving potential release hype

The world is a pretty depressing place at the moment but this time of year is always good for flightsimmers as it signals the potential release of loads of new  toys.

We know we're getting FSFX packages recorder which makes me quite happy.

What else is in the mix?

• Upvote 1

Pfft, Thanksgiving here in Canada was 6 weeks ago.  :-P

• Upvote 5

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, officercrockey said:

I really hope for the PMDG Jetstream to appear soon. 

Here, here.

21 minutes ago, ErichB said:

The world is a pretty depressing place at the moment

How can you possibly say that when we now have 64 BIT SIMS! And VR. It's a wonderful time to be alive. 😊

• Upvote 4

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

22 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Pfft, Thanksgiving here in Canada was 6 weeks ago.  :-P

And the rest of the world does not even care about thanksgiving at all... which makes... let me think... about 95% of the entire human population.

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

17 minutes ago, AnkH said:

And the rest of the world does not even care about thanksgiving at all... which makes... let me think... about 95% of the entire human population.

I am not American, nor do I reside in the US, but it is a significant time for releases nonetheless.  Let's not get into a political debate about it all.  It;s supposed to be a fun, hype thread

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, ErichB said:

The world is a pretty depressing place at the moment but this time of year is always good for flightsimmers as it signals the potential release of loads of new  toys.

We know we're getting FSFX packages recorder which makes me quite happy.

What else is in the mix?

What is this recorder you mentions? (Googling now)

Just now, Angelo Cosma said:

What is this recorder you mentions? (Googling now)

FSFX Packages are building a recording function into Chaseplane.  Similar to FSRecorder.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ErichB said:

FSFX Packages are building a recording function into Chaseplane.  Similar to FSRecorder.

And offline functionality as well, which is something we definitely need.

I'd also like for devs to quickly implement windshield rain effects in most of their planes, that should turn immersion up a few notches.

• Upvote 2

J.C.

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien
Microsoft Flight Simulator - i7 7700k 5.0 gHz - EVGA 1080ti FTW3 - G.Skill RipJaws 3200 MHz 32GB

45 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

Drzewiecki Design’s Seattle X and Seattle Airports! From the previews, it looks absolutely stunning! Check their Facebook for some previews!

https://www.facebook.com/DrzewieckiDesign/

why why why why why do they do this... bloody hell.. release something original instead of something thats already been done.  It drives me nuts.  Theres 20 airports he could of done, but no they have to fight like monkeys over the few airports that have been already been done.  I swear software developers are fools I really do.

• Upvote 4

14ppkc-6.png

A2A P-51 would be nice.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

1 hour ago, tooting said:

why why why why why do they do this... bloody hell.. release something original instead of something thats already been done.  It drives me nuts.  Theres 20 airports he could of done, but no they have to fight like monkeys over the few airports that have been already been done.  I swear software developers are fools I really do.

AFAIK, no one has ever done a proper rendition of KPAE, KRNT, or KBFI.

• Upvote 1