Sign in to follow this  
rcbarend

Groundhandling in P3Dv4

14 hours ago, terbert said:

Hi Rob...

Thanks for the swift reply. The tipping up problem is with pushback. You follow the ground instructions but as soon as you release the parking brake for pushback, the aircraft nose rises to 45 degree, the aircraft then moves backwards and then sometimes drops back down, sometimes not.

I am using Groundhandling V6.

Regards

Ok, I understand now. This is with the freestyle Pushback, right ?

As I said, this shouldnt happen, and is a problem caused by wrong balance of those aircraft (resulting in pitching up when negative speed is commanded)

But if you send me an Email (see my README for Email address), I will send you a version that does a much less acceleration at the start of the pushback (so when you release the brakes)

That might solve the problem, (prevents it from extreme pitch-up).

Rob

Edited by rcbarend

Hi Rob...

Yes ...this is the freestyle Pushback.

I will send you a mail.

Many, many thanks.

Tony

Just Emailed the update; hope it helps…..

Please post here if it helps, or (if not) if my suggestion to  change the contact_points does the trick.

Cheers, Rob

Edited by rcbarend

Thanks Rob....

Nothing received here yet, but it may be busy e-mail traffic. I will let you know if it does not arrive..

Regards

On 1/28/2018 at 9:35 AM, ngc3000 said:

Pushback starts with speed up for few feeds like normal but than it begin to stuttering and the pushback procedure takes much time.

I have the same problem with the new PMDG 737NGXu.  Looks like the same as with the 747 😞

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof

Hi All, I have just installed Groundhandling Gauges V6 on P3d V4.5 in my Carenado Beachcraft King Air 350I. I believe I have installed as per the REadMe instructions, edited the panel as instructed. It appears in the "Vehicle -Instrument dropdown list. However, when selected only a black rectangle appears in upper left corner of my screen but has no contents. Just wondering if anyone can help on this issue. Much appreciated.

Kevin

Sorry for the late reply (missed the post).

Since you see a black window opening, most probably one of two things is wrong:

1. Some error in the panel.cfg definition, like a missing Window**= under WindowTitles

2. The panel.cfg is Ok, but the gauges cannot be found by P3D.
Are you sure you have a folder ….P3D\Gauges\rcb-gauges\  (note the minus sign in the name)  with all files in it ??

If you Email me your panel.cfg as attachment, I'll have a look (see the README for my Email address)

Rob

Hi Rob,
I use P3D v4.5 and it works very well with PMDG 737, but it doesn't work well on professional Aerosoft Airbus A320-A321, because the airplane doesn't turn.

Edited by elpri

Hi Rob,

I believe I have followed the readme, but I get a can’t play sound window each time it wants to.

I’m using P3Dv4 and the 64bit version.  If I could add an image it would help.

Hi Sean,

Please contact me via Email  (not: PM on Avsim).

See README for my Email address.

What I need to know:
- Where did you install the \RCB_Groundhandling6\  folder exactly ?

- Please attach the panel.cfg in which you have added GHv6.

Rob

Hello Rob, 

Possible to try your latest version?

Have a nice day

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

21 hours ago, Emile said:

Hello Rob, 

Possible to try your latest version?

Have a nice day

Hi Emile,

See my Email reply to you 😉

Cheers, Rob

Hi Rob,

Your version 6.1 always worked well for me in all versions of P3D4.  I've recently installed P3D5 and now getting to grips with it.  Will your new version be suitable for P3D5?

Best Wishes, Jim H.

Asus Rog Maximus VIII Hero, i9-10900k 4.8GHZ, Corsair H100 cooler, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 2666, RTX3090 20GB, Win10 HP 64-bit, 3 Monitors "19-22-19", Vive Pro 2 Headset.

Regardless of Rob's reply, as a Groundhandling user for years I can confirm that version 6.1 that I have installed for P3Dv5, works perfectly like all previous versions.
Regards
J J Gómez Prieto
IVAO 142928