Sign in to follow this  
Wise87

Looks like major CRJ update released.

I've uninstalled for good. Replaced it with the TdFI 717. So much better and it actually works!!

Was flying it with the new update. Went to get a drink and when I came back it was losing altitude for no apparent reason. Never seen this behaviour in a plane. Exactly what it did with last update. I'm done with it. Very sorry I bought it. 

• Upvote 1

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

I appreciate reading everyone's feedback about this product.  I just don't know why Aerosoft over-promises on almost all their products and completely under delivers.

I was so excited to buy this product, but with this many patches and still acting weird.  I can't fathom to buy their stuff period.  Whereas TdFI guys got so much heat when they released 717 initially but they kept fixing it, improving it and now I hear so many great things about their product.

• Upvote 1

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

At least the 717 could fly a programmed fligh plan out the box. The 717 still has two major bugs that are being worked which for many are the CTD if you go to outside view and the black display screen on the pilots side after so many minutes in a flight.

I don’t have a clue on what’s going on in the CRJ camp. The developer blames others for being rushed yet it’s been two months and one month between updates and yet the thing still can’t fly a flight plan.  One of the other problems is the CRJ seems to have a single point of failure, the developer. He seems to fix some problems but cause others in the process. I’m about to call it quites and ask for a refund if they don’t get this resolved soon. 

You can always judge the popularity of a plane by watching Twitch. The three planes you no longer see anyone fly online is the CRJ, 717 and the 787. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

Hearkbreaking why don't they just admit they shouldnt of ever published it and made a mistake, people would respect them more. 

• Upvote 2

14ppkc-6.png

9 hours ago, Wise87 said:

You can always judge the popularity of a plane by watching Twitch. The three planes you no longer see anyone fly online is the CRJ, 717 and the 787. 

Bang on the money

• Upvote 2

14ppkc-6.png

One of the most untrue statements I've read in while.  

Sitting at Dulles last night for the vatsim event. I saw 3 CRJs, a couple 717s and 3 or 4 787s. 

And that was only a 30 min period. 

Just because your having issues doesn't mean everyone is.  

PMDG is still updating the 737 NGX and it's how old.  Devs are doing their best with everything from old systems to titan x. And then cover 3 or 4 Sims. 

No aircraft in fs is perfect. CRJ has some minor issues but it's still fairly new to the community.  

• Upvote 2

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

8 hours ago, tooting said:

Hearkbreaking why don't they just admit they shouldnt of ever published it and made a mistake, people would respect them more. 

Aerosoft:

512177e8a0914_image.jpg

13 minutes ago, jason99vmi said:

No aircraft in fs is perfect. CRJ has some minor issues but it's still fairly new to the community.  

“Minor issues” Still can’t follow a route or maintain altitude.

”new to the community” Hasn’t it been out since August?

14 minutes ago, jason99vmi said:

Sitting at Dulles last night for the vatsim event. I saw 3 CRJs, a couple 717s and 3 or 4 787s. 

Just because your having issues doesn't mean everyone is.  

PMDG is still updating the 737 NGX and it's how old.  Devs are doing their best with everything from old systems to titan x. And then cover 3 or 4 Sims. 

Ok so have you bought the CRJ? If you haven't, go and buy it, fly it for awhile, and we'll see if you say the same thing

But no, it's all our fault for rushing them in testing the update. They didn't rush the update out, they rushed the entire plane out. I'm still questioning how none of these issues were caught in beta testing, lucky I'm not on the Aerosoft forums otherwise I'd get a moderation offense just for saying that.

I am quite saddened though, it had the potential to be a great plane but they seemed to rush it out the door, presumably in chase of profits. Nothing wrong with wanting to make money, but not at the expense of the people wo bought it expecting a somewhat stable aircraft.

39 minutes ago, jason99vmi said:

How many 747s, 737s, A320s, and 777s did you see in that time frame?

ok this one has run it's course. I don't see anything constructive here and some have had the opportunity to voice their dissatisfaction.

Shutting this down now.

Vic

• Upvote 2

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors