simbol

Dash 8/400 into the sunset

Recommended Posts

Took the Majestic Dash 8 for a shared cockpit flight last night, KSAN to KLAX:

FGf66kl.jpg

oHWcnGD.jpg

m68MUIm.jpg

ZgJ2awK.jpg

mLg7fEY.jpg

Utqb3a6.jpg

ywp0y6H.jpg

o9sZj9s.jpg


Cyou soon!

Simbol

 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It was a terrific flight!  I enjoyed it very much, very picturesque as well!

Plus Simbol did a great job handling the aircraft. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great shots of a cool route.  I just started flying this plane (I know, late to the game but seeing why she's so revered by who those who have her)

I'm wrapping up a fictional paint of her in UPS colors for a member of their VA.  I think the UPS livery  looks pretty good on the airframe.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Great shots of a cool route.  I just started flying this plane (I know, late to the game but seeing why she's so revered by who those who have her)

I'm wrapping up a fictional paint of her in UPS colors for a member of their VA.  I think the UPS livery  looks pretty good on the airframe.

Are you doing the repaint yourself?

Simbol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

It was a terrific flight!  I enjoyed it very much, very picturesque as well!

Plus Simbol did a great job handling the aircraft. 

 

Thanks for the compliment, I enjoyed the flight very much.

You are an amazing pilot instructor, I learned so many things about the Dash with you in just 30 minutes that it is unbelievable.

Looking forward to do more sharing cockpit flying with you and your group in the future, especially when the MD-80 Leonardo is out! please keep us informed about the progress of this amazing bird.

Best Regards 

Simbol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, simbol said:

Are you doing the repaint yourself?

Simbol 

Hey Simbol,

Yes I'm doing the paint.....

Click here to see the post in the Avsim repaint request forum concerning the repaint.

I'm about to post another entry showing progress on the top texture.  The paint crosses a few texture boundaries and getting them lined up is always a challenge (and takes the most time).

I'll be offering both UPS liveries with the package.  I probably won't upload her (unless a get a tons of requests for her) but will send her to anyone who requests it (when she's complete of course)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Hey Simbol,

Yes I'm doing the paint.....

That is great I tried to send you a PM with a private question but it says you cannot receive messages.

Can you email me at support@fsreborn.com?

Simbol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, simbol said:

That is great I tried to send you a PM with a private question but it says you cannot receive messages.

Can you email me at support@fsreborn.com?

Simbol 

Ugh....my mailbox here at Avsim is probably full again (life of a painter and requests, hehe).

I'll clear it out and send you an email.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now